Barbie, she's real!!

W

WRXXXR

21-year-old Ukrainian Valeria Lukyanova undergoes surgery to become real-life Barbie doll.
She appears to have doll-like facial features, long blonde hair, a tiny waist and huge breasts that are disproportionate to her figure. In most of her photos, she puts on a vacant stare and her skin looks flawless with a waxy finish.

On her blog, the "real-life Barbie" claims to be the most famous woman on Russian websites, and is interested in new age music and "astroplaning".

The model gained popularity online over the past week as her photos generated much discussion online. Many people questioned whether she is indeed a real person who has gone under the knife or someone whose images have been edited.

Valeria-Lukyanova-Sofa.jpg

valeria-lukyanova-1.jpg

Valeria-Lukyanova_t_280412113357.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
W3XR some people have regrets over a tattoo
I can see a few doubts arising over this girls decision to go under the knife in such a extreme fashion
Would a surgeon in Australia do such an operation You think?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
give her 10 yrs, her partner will get a fright before bed and also waking up in the morning. lifespan shortened living with a life barbie doll...lol

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Forget about all the serious side of things, if someone looking like that was available for a night an epic review would be written lol.

Happy2

Legend Member
Barbie has no naughty bits does she? I wonder if she had everything sealed and smoothed over
And trying to find a man willing to have a op and become Ken may be a little difficult also

W

WRXXXR

When I played with Barbie, she had a very kinky side. The things gi joe did to her... :D

L

lillian.tan

as plastic as she is.. if she can maintain it.. WOW..!!!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Can you find out where I can get a couple of the dolls-the real thing, always wanted two so when i crack the s...its I will have company when everyone leaves me.LOL

L

lillian.tan

There is a human size doll made from the best silicone in production already.. you might have to import them from Japan tho

W

WRXXXR

They are called real dolls and I think sell for 8-10k? Incredibly life like and im sure the bloke in Nip/tuck roots one.

There's a whole forum for blokes who take theirs on double dates etc. it's weird!

L

lillian.tan

Not sure.. they have this anime look but very pretty

I found the site by accident a few years ago.. and back then it was around $4000

Happy2

Legend Member
$6000 a doll
I think I would rather visit a few of the dolls at langtrees several times

W

WRXXXR

I'm definitely in the wrong industry!

Some talented craftsmen out there!

svengali

Foundation Member
That is just freakin' freakish.

The surgeons responsible must think "ethics" is a county near Sussex.

HotSexyBBW

Gold Member
I saw a doco on SBS of guys w their doll gf's.. One had about 6, one under the bed, one stuffed in a cupboard. Another took his girl to the beach. Was odd but I understood - one said that having his a gf like that was 'a constant - she'd never leave'...

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Wonder what she has done with her feet.......as far as I remember barbie dolls their feet were tiny, in no proportion to the strangely proportioned rest.......if they would be real people -so it was said- they would fall over........hmmmmmmm wonder what her feet look like.

:icon_scra:

R.xxxxxxxxx

W

WRXXXR

I saw a doco on SBS of guys w their doll gf's.. One had about 6, one under the bed, one stuffed in a cupboard. Another took his girl to the beach. Was odd but I understood - one said that having his a gf like that was 'a constant - she'd never leave'...

She'd also never nag or annoy him so that on its own is a positive :p

bushbabe

Gold Member
A mannequin would be cheaper. Nothing surprises me these days Silk........ "it takes all sorts to make the world go round"

M

Mishaela

...is the site you are referring to WR3XR????..... :)

http://www.realdoll.com/

Fudd, I just checked out the Real Dolls website - got a kick out of the testimonials page. Love the pics showing their 'leading lady' in different outfits and poses. The extras you can add to customise your doll are amazing - I expected most of them, but $150 for adding elf ears.... caught me by surprise!

B

Bianca

I so hope barbie is real i love barbie and as long as i am around barbie will exist for my girls and thr girls xxx

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
For the amount of money you have to spend, i rather get a life like barbie doll...lol...

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
She looks weird. But to be honest I think left alone on an island with her we would all end up banging her. She's got to be more exciting than a doll.