• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
As requested. Have lost count on the number of times I have visited Bali. For those looking for better information on what there is to offer, Google Bali sex guide and start from there. My limited experience is of some of the massage places mentioned are generally a lot cleaner than the average street shop, they are also dearer. I mean you have a set price for the massage, but before you start, the girl starts badgering you to upgrade to better room and even if you don't agree, you get this nagging about another more private room all through the massage. I will continue this story later. One story that I have been told. Out the front of your hotel on the street there are always hawkers selling massage madam / sir - you want manicure madam? etc. The girls get to know you and your wife after a few days, but the moment you step out by yourself, you get asked.
"Want massage sir?"
"No thanks"
"you want girl?"
"No thanks"
"You want boy?"
"NO"
Bali can be any thing you want it to be.
Its just a matter of looking in the right places.
Yoni massages for ladies was even advertised for a while in the local free newspaper. Don't know if it is still?