Bailey Blake

Bailey Blake
Gold Member
Being a sheep, ty Laura ;)
Get to know me, ask me anything! I'm sure you've seen me posting on a lot of threads and must have some questions, be it kink, relationships or work, nothing is off limits😘

xx Bailey

Lingus

Legend Member
I'm going to brave and ask ... what is Bailey's attitude toward semen ?

There are those who hate the stuff, those who tolerate it, but only a rare few ladies I've met who derive various pleasures from helping extract this vital resource ... 🀭

Bailey Blake

Bailey Blake
Gold Member
I'm going to brave and ask ... what is Bailey's attitude toward semen ?

There are those who hate the stuff, those who tolerate it, but only a rare few ladies I've met who derive various pleasures from helping extract this vital resource ... 🀭
haha πŸ™ˆ It depends on the person, I'm game to give CIM a go but if it's bad once then i'm not going to give second chances πŸ˜‚ I have had a couple of people where its been tolerable - ie good for making content where swallowing or playing with is involved. I'm not one to enjoy the taste or ask to get it in my mouth or on my face though. Too many bad experiences has lead to me having a gag reflex toward it most of the time... This is the only time I have a gag reflex πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Lingus

Legend Member
haha πŸ™ˆ It depends on the person ... I'm not one to enjoy the taste or ask to get it in my mouth or on my face though. Too many bad experiences has lead to me having a gag reflex toward it most of the time... This is the only time I have a gag reflex πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Gag Reflex summary : no problem tolerating 'solid' food ... but not a big fan of 'tapioca pudding' ... πŸ˜‡

Toofierce

Gold Member
Welp, many moons of chronic depression, new friends and an appreciation for sending nudes for money and knowing how to apply makeup has really changed my perception of reality πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
I’ve been suffering depression for a while now. I’ll accept nudes if it helps both of us.
πŸ˜†

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
I'm curious as to why ppl subscribe to paid sites when there is unlimited free content online?
Easy, if you want to see ANY woman, open Google. But I’d you want to see THAT woman then that’s where you go.

Through social media and forums like this we learn about the person, their art, their interests and their bodies. And if they resonate with your interests it’s hard not to support them.

The commercial reality is that you can’t subscribe to everyone you’re interested in, but I sure as hell want to! 😁πŸ₯³

Bailey Blake

Bailey Blake
Gold Member
@pause78 Is a very loyal subscriber and follower, I believe he's been around since I was 'r0ttenkitten' 😍
I love having fans/followers./subscribers that enjoy my content, yes they have to pay to access it but $10 a month seems like hardly a dent in anyone's budget and they are granted a more personal connection with me! πŸ’“

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
What is that you like the most in the whole wide world?