• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Asian White House - Lala

Snowy

Legend Member
Not on here to cause a fuss. Just saying it how it is.
If you have never been inside the place then it is unfair to judge them the way you have, why not call in to at least meet the ladies, they have good reviews on the forum if you care to have a read, while everyone is entitled to have an opinion yours was based on driving past in your car, which is very strange in my opinion.

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
If you have never been inside the place then it is unfair to judge them the way you have, why not call in to at least meet the ladies, they have good reviews on the forum if you care to have a read, while everyone is entitled to have an opinion yours was based on driving past in your car, which is very strange in my opinion.
Thank my dear ..Sometimes I'm too tired to deal with stupid people.Not matter what you do them still not happy.. ask send pictures of the girls and the details.still more this more that ., I talking to myself OMG
I can’t make everyone happy but I try my best.I’m apologies if I make someone not happy.,🙏🙏