Asian White House - Lala

N

Not listening

So there has been a fair bit of banter on here about this place and them not posting photos/posting fakes etc. Rather than take sides in the chat, I decided to venture out of my normal stomping ground and check it out for myself (2 May Holman Drive, Bassendean).

TL;DR: Good value for money venue with attractive Thai ladies. I will return if I am in the area.

I started off yesterday afternoon, being pretty annoying I imagine, texting the Mama-san (0449 175 855) asking who was working Sunday, rates etc... She was very accommodating and sent me photos (heads obscured) of the two girls scheduled to work and the rates ($120/30 minutes, $160/45 minutes and $190/60 minutes). Neither of the photos returned any hits on Tineye and the girls looked to have pretty good bodies too. Those rates are comparable to a few of the places where we have all knocked and then walked when the girls didn't match the photos so I decided to take a punt.

I didn't book but just messaged that I was on my way and would be there around 12:30. Just as parked at the venue I got a message saying both girls were busy until 1:30... Bugger! I guess this is the problem with not booking and there only being two girls working. My thoughts were that I wanted the chance to eyeball the ladies before I chose - my mistake. I still took the opportunity to have a chat with the Mama-san face-to-face... i thought she was an attractive, older Thai lady and even asked if she was interested too :D she declined so I needed to find something to do. Costco was pretty busy but grabbed a few "bargains" and returned at 1:30.

This time the door was answered by an attractive Thai lady... maybe early to mid thirties, but I'm not good at guessing. She had a nice looking figure in a dress and I thought well, why not. She was not one of the photos that the Mama-san sent me. One of the original girls was occupied while the other just didn't turn up for work. Chatting with the Mama-san afterwards, it turns out the lady's name is Lala (I missed it when she told me) and has been out of the industry for a while and this was her first day back just to help cover for the missing girl.

I got the feeling that Lala was either tired or not that interested in seeing me (she later told me she had just woken up from a nap) and so followed my standard new venue approach of booking 30 minutes. I have to say, when she undressed she had a fantastic slim figure, and I was more than happy to be spending some time in there. Without going into blow-by-blow, standard 30 minute full service session followed by a shower. Lala was compliant with all my desires and I have no complaints. There is a faint cigarette smell when you walk in to the house but I didn't detect it on Lala, in fact she smelled lovely and fresh.

I asked the Mama-san if she was OK with me posting a review - she was fine. In fact, the Mama-san is a really nice lady and wants to make sure you have a good time at her place. All girls are Thai, so if you are like me and have a thing for Thai ladies then give it a try. My mistake was not booking based on the provided photos and the lady I chose was not a regular at the venue (she is there until Thursday I believe). As such, I cannot confirm that the photos sent by text message are in fact the girls at the venue, but I have no reason to doubt them after visiting. I would even be happy going without any photos based on this visit.

Would I return, absolutely... just need a reason to visit Costco more often!

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
So there has been a fair bit of banter on here about this place and them not posting photos/posting fakes etc. Rather than take sides in the chat, I decided to venture out of my normal stomping ground and check it out for myself (2 May Holman Drive, Bassendean).

TL;DR: Good value for money venue with attractive Thai ladies. I will return if I am in the area.

[snip]

Thanks Flipper. I do have a distinct weakness for Thai ladies, so will move a visit much higher in my to-do list. ☺

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
Thanks Flipper. I do have a distinct weakness for Thai ladies, so will move a visit much higher in my to-do list. ☺
....me too....! :cool:

Come in meet new Thai girls every week
Asian White House
No 2 May Holman Dr
Bassendean
SMS For Photos 0449175855
We try the best service because
Customer all way important to us. 🙏

Snowy

Legend Member

I started off yesterday afternoon, being pretty annoying I imagine, texting the Mama-san (0449 175 855) asking who was working Sunday, rates etc... She was very accommodating and sent me photos (heads obscured) of the two girls scheduled to work and the rates ($120/30 minutes, $160/45 minutes and $190/60 minutes). Neither of the photos returned any hits on Tineye and the girls looked to have pretty good bodies too. Those rates are comparable to a few of the places where we have all knocked and then walked when the girls didn't match the photos so I decided to take a punt.

I didn't book but just messaged that I was on my way and would be there around 12:30. Just as parked at the venue I got a message saying both girls were busy until 1:30... Bugger! I guess this is the problem with not booking and there only being two girls working. My thoughts were that I wanted the chance to eyeball the ladies before I chose - my mistake. I still took the opportunity to have a chat with the Mama-san face-to-face... i thought she was an attractive, older Thai lady and even asked if she was interested too :D she declined so I needed to find something to do. Costco was pretty busy but grabbed a few "bargains" and returned at 1:30.

This time the door was answered by an attractive Thai lady... maybe early to mid thirties, but I'm not good at guessing. She had a nice looking figure in a dress and I thought well, why not. She was not one of the photos that the Mama-san sent me. One of the original girls was occupied while the other just didn't turn up for work. Chatting with the Mama-san afterwards, it turns out the lady's name is Lala (I missed it when she told me) and has been out of the industry for a while and this was her first day back just to help cover for the missing girl.

I got the feeling that Lala was either tired or not that interested in seeing me (she later told me she had just woken up from a nap) and so followed my standard new venue approach of booking 30 minutes. I have to say, when she undressed she had a fantastic slim figure, and I was more than happy to be spending some time in there. Without going into blow-by-blow, standard 30 minute full service session followed by a shower. Lala was compliant with all my desires and I have no complaints. There is a faint cigarette smell when you walk in to the house but I didn't detect it on Lala, in fact she smelled lovely and fresh.

I asked the Mama-san if she was OK with me posting a review - she was fine. In fact, the Mama-san is a really nice lady and wants to make sure you have a good time at her place. All girls are Thai, so if you are like me and have a thing for Thai ladies then give it a try. My mistake was not booking based on the provided photos and the lady I chose was not a regular at the venue (she is there until Thursday I believe). As such, I cannot confirm that the photos sent by text message are in fact the girls at the venue, but I have no reason to doubt them after visiting. I would even be happy going without any photos based on this visit.

Great review mate, thanks for taking the time to write it.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member

The Mature Thai Woman who you refer to as the Mama-san gave me a free personal masarge for about 40/50 minutes while I was waiting for a girl . a all time great massage from a woman who knows what she was doing .

The proprietor kept her cloths on I was completely naked.

Last edited:

Snowy

Legend Member
The Mature Thai Woman who you refer to as the Mama-san gave me a free personal masarge for about 40/50 minutes while I was waiting for a girl . a all time great massage from a woman who knows what she was doing .

Just hate it when I get oil all over my clothes when I forget to take them off before the massage starts.

Mickey

...I follow you...
Gold Member
Mickey I would say that the ladies come from the large population of permanent Thai residents living in WA.

I get that snowman...., although I believe that this statement is more an advertising stunt instead of real fact..., but who knows, all good. :cool:
Merry Christmas everyone ! 🎅🤶

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member

That's damn good customer service.

Snowy

Legend Member

Good review mate, thanks for taking the time to write it.

Mulletman

Gold Member
Are they worth it? I drove pass a few times. Place looks like they'll rip your money once you enter.

Your welcome, all im saying is how i see it.

I bet other ppl can pop on to say differ.

That's why i joined this forum to suss out whats good or not. But cheers for the reply.

But if ppl pop on and say yah good then i'll pop in and check yah out. Thanks.

If that's the case, between a fat man that looks like a homeless man, and a guy that shaves and drives a barina. Which one will you choose?

Which one will you let into your shop? Choose one.

I can tell yah will choose the better clean guy every time.

That's on looks.

Not on here to cause a fuss. Just saying it how it is.

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
Are they worth it? I drove pass a few times. Place looks like they'll rip your money once you enter.
You said..you just drive pass and u can tell just by look outside.look like we’re rip your money off.. MOG ..You’re is a very smart Man U just by looking u know everything. I can't believe have people like you in this world..thank for comment 🙏

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member

Not so Mullatman the Boss is a good Lady with a clean house with good showers in every room . Covid 19 border lockdowns have interfered with her business model but she is doing her best ie No slaves customers don't Commingle Time paid for is time served .

Last edited: