Asha Banks Review

Siegfred

Bronze Member
For a very long time I have seen Asha Banks' profile online and always been tempted to see her but she has always lived so far away from where I am. However I happen to be in her area and a couple of hours to spare, so I thought I'd give it a try.

I was welcomed by a very professional down to earth woman in a office outfit that God has sculpted at his prime. She is older from her photos but she looks better meeting her beautiful personality and gorgeous face.

Had a shower and she has transformed by wearing a sexy lingerie (I swear I felt at a high having her in the same room as her). She made me at ease, kissed me sensually. Her lips are soft and tongue taste sweet. We laid in bed and her kisses move lower to have her taste my cock. It was definitely one of the best bjs I have had. It has hard, soft, teasing, deep and everything you can ever imagine. She played with her perfectly rounded tits and slowly inserted me in her. She make her moans sound not fake and over rated (love a loud girl in bed). She let me move her to different positions and allowed me to admire the goddess who she is with her (damn) sexy curves. We finish off having a shower together to complete the moment.

To conclude, overall experience I would rate heavenly. Gorgeous face, sexy body, luscious hair, bj was out of this world, sex was amazing, and she definitely captured a return customer.

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
For a very long time I have seen Asha Banks' profile online and always been tempted to see her but she has always lived so far away from where I am. However I happen to be in her area and a couple of hours to spare, so I thought I'd give it a try.

I was welcomed by a very professional down to earth woman in a office outfit that God has sculpted at his prime. She is older from her photos but she looks better meeting her beautiful personality and gorgeous face.

Had a shower and she has transformed by wearing a sexy lingerie (I swear I felt at a high having her in the same room as her). She made me at ease, kissed me sensually. Her lips are soft and tongue taste sweet. We laid in bed and her kisses move lower to have her taste my cock. It was definitely one of the best bjs I have had. It has hard, soft, teasing, deep and everything you can ever imagine. She played with her perfectly rounded tits and slowly inserted me in her. She make her moans sound not fake and over rated (love a loud girl in bed). She let me move her to different positions and allowed me to admire the goddess who she is with her (damn) sexy curves. We finish off having a shower together to complete the moment.

To conclude, overall experience I would rate heavenly. Gorgeous face, sexy body, luscious hair, bj was out of this world, sex was amazing, and she definitely captured a return customer.
Great review Seigfred.
Thanks,
GD