• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Appointment Etiquette - what you do appreciate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dannielle Liebe

I've just had a couple cute young excitable pups through at Langtrees.... as they were walking in I overheard one of them saying something along the lines of 'oh we paid $$$ she should.....'. I called them back over and quietly mentioned to them that every lady here knows exactly how much you've paid, you don't need to keep bringing it up. Also to treat the ladies like a mirror, if you are lovely kind and respectful to them, that's what you'll get and more, be rude and disrespectful and don't be surprised if that's what you get back.

D

Dannielle Liebe

As a worker or client - what do you appreciate? What tips do you have for enhancing your time together?

Delilah

Gold Member
Good bodily hygiene would be a great place to start! Nothing worse than bad breath or BO, everyone gets stinky from time to time & a shower & mouth wash normally fixes it but the odd time its a tad tougher to shift.. which is never nice.

One of my favorite sayings is "Manners cost nothing" I always try by best to give a great service & also to have a laugh & enjoy myself, to be somewhat real. I obviously don't lay myself bare but i find it harder to put on a false persona.
Saying that i do have what i call my "Robot Mode" which is where if a client is rude & continues to be so to me this is what i go in to. I still provide a good service but he definitely wont get that extra something special. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.