Apollo 18

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Not sure if I'm meant to believe there are lots of crabs made of rock on the moon now. But it was convincing.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
It is probably not safe farting on the moon, you might float away at whatever speed your fart might propel you. Put a leash between you and your spaceship, safety tip no.1.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Hmmmm another thought is that one can stand 30 meters from a crater and piss into it perfectly if one had good aim lol.

Demon

Legend Member
Hmmmm another thought is that one can stand 30 meters from a crater and piss into it perfectly if one had good aim lol.

And you would not have to allow for the wind....

Unless homer was farting in the wrong direction.:laughing4

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Good question. He raised the problem. Perhaps homer can answer this.

Doh! Let's hope they would research into porous space suits to let the extra pollution out. Don't they have a sack for peeing built into the suit for emergency? So there's no need to take your pride and joy out to shoot at crater. But not sure if they have a sack for farts. lol...

One would wonder how long will it take for the flatulence to dissipate in space? :laughing4

Demon

Legend Member
Doh! Let's hope they would research into porous space suits to let the extra pollution out. Don't they have a sack for peeing built into the suit for emergency? So there's no need to take your pride and joy out to shoot at crater. But not sure if they have a sack for farts. lol...

One would wonder how long will it take for the flatulence to dissipate in space? :laughing4

Environmental laws don't allow guys to leave any of it on the moon or in space. Must bring it all back to Earth.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Environmental laws don't allow guys to leave any of it on the moon or in space. Must bring it all back to Earth.

so you gotta collect them in a jar and bring em back down to earth then. I am sure theres plenty of space junk, some foul air wouldn't make much difference.

Demon

Legend Member
so you gotta collect them in a jar and bring em back down to earth then. I am sure theres plenty of space junk, some foul air wouldn't make much difference.

As long as you are not found out. NASA has the cameras on you the whole time.

Master Yoda

Legend Member

Well if we borrow Neil's flag and write toilet on it and put it next to a dedicated crator we can contain the mess.

Won't biodegrade though it's just become samples for the next spacemen to collect.