Any questions???

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I like to think most of us here on the forum are pretty clever and maybe if selected to play "Who want`s to be a Millionaire" could easily win the million. But what if you had to phone a friend and that friend was one of us?

Do you have any questions you have always wanted to ask but been too shy??
Maybe a Forum member can answer it for you...

Why do some women have bigger breasts then others?? Is it true that the more you play with them the bigger they get??

If you pick your nose and nobody sees you, is it still wrong??

F

Farm Boy

I like to think most of us here on the forum are pretty clever and maybe if selected to play "Who want`s to be a Millionaire" could easily win the million. But what if you had to phone a friend and that friend was one of us?

Do you have any questions you have always wanted to ask but been too shy??
Maybe a Forum member can answer it for you...

Why do some women have bigger breasts then others?? Is it true that the more you play with them the bigger they get??

If you pick your nose and nobody sees you, is it still wrong??

Obvious that depends on were you placed the booger , especial you Bones working as you do in the food industry.

Happy2

Legend Member
If our friend BB is a nose picker who works with food For gods sake dont ask about the secret sauce

C

colbb123

If our friend BB is a nose picker who works with food For gods sake dont ask about the secret sauce

Too late..secret's out! At least this has helped me answer one question. Some things I would rather not know.

Poor old BB, sorry mate. I do have a question but doubt it will come up on 'Millionaire' but here goes..

I am very at ease communicating face to face but get quite anxious before sending emails or making a post that the message will be misinterpreted. To try and stay on track with the thread I'll put this in to 2 separate questions.

1) On a scale of 1 - 10 (1 cruisy, 10 crapping urself) how comfortable are you posting on this forum?

2) On a scale of 1 - 10 (cruisy, 10 crapping urself) how comfortable, on average, do you think others are posting on this forum?

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
1) On a scale of 1 - 10 (1 cruisy, 10 crapping urself) how comfortable are you posting on this forum?

2) On a scale of 1 - 10 (cruisy, 10 crapping urself) how comfortable, on average, do you think others are posting on this forum?

In answer to No 1. I would say about an 2... I still sometimes have to think about a reply as to try not to hurt their peoples feelings.

No 2. Also about an 2, depending on if they have had a few drinks or not.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member

If your worried about my secret sauce I better not try and explain to you how the "cocktail" managed to be called that...

Happy2

Legend Member
Lol@passion pop, getting underage girls drunk at school parties since the 90's :D

The young girl at work tells me it's still around $5 a bottle!!

Yes WR3XR even my father used to call it "Rene Pogel" Which to the very young on this site has to be read backwards

W

WRXXXR

I'm glad you said to read it backwards H2...

I read that it was created in the late 70's. It's remarkable that it's still within a dollar or 2 of it's prices 10 years ago when I was at high school. Bottle of Jim beam would set you back about $20 and look where the price is at now!

T

Tania Admin

There is an appropriate time and place for everything, that includes gold mining in the nostrils lol