• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Any e-bike or e-scooter people here?

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Hi

Anyone else here indulging in this growing trend? Would love to start a discussion that’s not a Facebook group.

I have both. And will love to chat with other enthusiasts

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Plenty on footpaths and now roads. Soon they will be on highway or freeway. Unlicensed and a hazard to pedestrians, vehicles and themselves. Accidents waiting to happen but they will claim it is their right to do what they like because of freedom.
I for one don’t ride like a retard. Very slow where people or cars might pull out of driveways

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Plenty on footpaths and now roads. Soon they will be on highway or freeway. Unlicensed and a hazard to pedestrians, vehicles and themselves. Accidents waiting to happen but they will claim it is their right to do what they like because of freedom.
They need to make up their mind if they want to be on the road, footpath, DUP and PSP, any of those would be acceptable, but not on paving or pedestrian walkways outside of shops and buildings. They are so quiet, you don't hear them coming past you from behind. A hazard to oldies, kids, pregnant women and those pushing a pram or walking frame.

Master Yoda

Legend Member

I’m sorry you feel that way. But I am not going to insult you back.

Was just saying that if I need to be on a foot path I ride very slow so I don’t distress pedestrians. And be very mindful of vehicles and people coming out of their drive ways to keep them and myself safe.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Road Traffic Code 2000

(ii) the maximum power output of the motor, or the combined maximum power output of the motors, is not more than 200 watts;
I ride that one off road. I have a normal bike and an e scooter I use for commuting. I don't need cops speaking to me