• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Another one gone

Happy2

Legend Member
I see now after the international singers /Musicians falling off the perch Now one of Australia's has gone

Ross Hannaford of the Aussie band Daddy Cool has gone to God

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
What a great clip! Hair, hair everywhere, eh H2.

RIP Ross.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
R.I.P Jon English

Tributes have poured in for Aussie singer-songwriter Jon English who has died after complications from surgery at the age of 66. Some of the country's best and brightest performers were quick to pay their respects to English's family on social media.

Rebecca Gibney ‎@rebeccagibney_Just heard the news about Jon English. So incredibly sad. All Together Now was one of the joys of my career. My love to his family. 8:24 AM - 10 Mar 2016

David Campbell ‎@DavidCampbell73, Just hearing about Jon English. What a shame. Beautiful bloke. 7:54 AM - 10 Mar 2016

Deborah Hutton ‎@deborahhutton, just heard the news about #jonenglish Incredibly sad. I was such a fan growing up. RIP Jon

Singer Marcia Hines released a statement saying she was "incredibly saddened" to hear of his passing: "He was truly a talented and gifted man. Our many tours together will always be with me. My sincere condolences go to Carmen, all of his children, family and friends. Rest in peace my friend… Rest in peace." Music historian Glenn A. Baker told Sunrise there was "nothing about Jon that wasn't overwhelming in some way". "For a migrant kid from England who grew up around Cabramatta, he decided to take a bite out of life and he did it incredibly well and nothing was beyond him," he said.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The good thing about death is everyone knows what is going on except "you" ;)

XLNC

Legend Member
And George Martin, the 'fifth Beatle', gone the day before. No, not a good run for musicians. :(

Happy2

Legend Member
And 5 weeks ago Maurice White
Guess most members are to old or maybe embarrassed to admit they knew of him?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Lead singer of AC/DC told to stop touring is the worst news ever... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Anyone remember the Stephen king story of supernatural
You know they got a helluva band
I am guessing by the end of this year the band available will rival it

XLNC

Legend Member
And 5 weeks ago Maurice White
Guess most members are to old or maybe embarrassed to admit they knew of him?
I did not hear of his passing but I certainly remember September and...

Happy2

Legend Member
Jeez I do.t think we have had a year like this before
We have any musical forum members?
If so , you had better be damn careful

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
H2 i was thinking just that when i read about Davey Jones , i am in the rite era but not musical , unless you count snoring as musical :) :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Whats wrong with liking and listening to Britney ? LOL
I am getting annoyed with myself I am going to agree with Phoebe again
You like the music you like
And we see a Britney has sold Millions of records so millions like her or even heaven forbid Achy breaky guy sold millions so must have been liked by plenty
I mean many on here would shake their heads in incredulity if I named my faves
OK I will order my straight jacket now