• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Animals that put the wind up you

Happy2

Legend Member
Do you have a pet in the house or a animal(bad boss doesn't count) at work that makes you nervous a cat that scratches when least expected for instance Or a friends muttley than dislikes you ?

I only ask as recently we had to castrate a young bull
Whenever I walk past his pen he gives me ( forgive me for anthromorphising) a look of cunning and maybe even hatred

I asked a nice forum member to do a few jobs in the pen on my behalf But they chickened out bloody coward

So anybody? Maybe a a punters parrot who didn't like you eh ladies ?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
How would u feel if we cut your balls off?? really...... barbaric... :) LOL

Jake "monas"

Silver Member
Yep my grandparents have a couple of cats, you can just be sitting on a seat they'll walk past and start swiping at you, or you could be patting them everything's all good they and lay down all content . As soon as you look away though they seem to just attack your hand.

Jaylily

Gold Member
My neighbors dog bites my feet every time I see it. Especially when I wear black clothing. Apparently the dog was abused by the previous owners, and the dog doesn't respond well to the color black.

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
My neighbors dog bites my feet every time I see it. Especially when I wear black clothing. Apparently the dog was abused by the previous owners, and the dog doesn't respond well to the color black.

I thought Dogs were colorblind ?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Nah the town bike where i come from could see colours fine
And she was woof
Nearly as ugly as I

"town bike" so did you ever get a ride as this seems like a post of sour grapes... ..... LOL