• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

And they call this music???

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
H

heidii

yeah anything on mainstreem raido. i dont get how people can listen to that stuff.

Happy2

Legend Member
These clips get me in that the performers are afro American Chainz Bruno Mars etc If put out by whitey it would be ist whether sexist, racist or which ever one is in vogue at the time The same acts also loudly proclaim to be Niggas now When did this become acceptable ? Or does it depend on who is saying it

T

Tania Admin

It's a sad day for music if that song ever hits No. 1. Pathetic.

BigMike

Gold Member
Yep. That's music. Good music? Well that's up to you. Personally I can think of about a thousand songs that I think are way worse.

If you think music these days is rubbish, you a) don't know where to look/ don't know how to use the internet or b) you're officially old* or c) a combination of a + b.
For the record, stations like Nova 93.7 are not representative of all modern music.

*I'm not talking about age. More a state of mind. An attitude. If lately you've found yourself flat out rejecting new music produced by what were once your favourite bands... you're getting there.

As music moves forward we all get left behind at some point.