• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

And So I Went Arse Up

Buk

Diamond Member
I had a WL sit on my face the other day. I have known this WL for quite some time and see her regularly, but she caught me by surprise this time. While laying on my back, she suddenly straddled me without warning, with her back to me then proceeded to back-up and park her arse on my face. Not what I'd asked or expected but curiosity got the better of me so I didn't ask her to butt out. There was no where to look except up and by then she'd literally taken my breath away. Its amazing how you can breathe against suction. Now a little rimming I'd had as an entree in the past but this was turning into a main course! Still it did not deter me or dull my senses fo a good 5 minutes as she opted to taste what I had on offer, except my morsel was standing to attention. She is an exceptionally clean lady and the experience was quite 'tasteful', so to speak. I'm obviously not as worldly as some punters on this forum but this was a different experience to what I'm used to. No complaints but will not rush back to saviour this particular bodily section soon, instead sticking to the section a couple of centimetres away.

Happy2

Legend Member
Good on you for having a go
As our beloved leader living in the Northern Territory would now say
You'll Never never know If you never never go