• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Ella Jade

Silver Member
I'm interested in anal sex and all the pleasure that comes with it. I hear about heaps of ladies my age enjoying the hell out of it, then I try it and my ass feels like it's being torn into pieces with even the tiniest of dicks with max lube in or around it.. Am I doing it wrong???

Jake the Snake

Bronze Member
Relaxation is the key. All the lube in the world is not going to help if that sphincter is locked.
Make sure you have been to the toilet and that you are clean, without an enema it's hard to guarantee absolute cleanliness so don't think about any potential embarrassment. If you enjoy being rimmed that's a good place to start. Me I like to rim and gently work that little rosebud with my finger even use same method before inserting a butt plug, which is also a good excersize to get used to having something in your arse. Anyway I'm sure you will have fun and some mighty orgasms once you have worked it out. Never force it or you will tear, make sure you have a gentle partner to begin with.

AdamDevis1

Bronze Member
Anal sex is really nice. If you are sick, it means that something is going wrong. There are many reasons: a little lubricant for anal sex, a problem in the rectum, or you are in a hurry or partner relaxed enough. Pain - is the possible injury warning. Do not ignore it. Keep contact with a partner to be aware of his feelings. Stop when the pain came. Fear - a major cause of pain. The rectum is located one behind the other two sphincter. The external sphincter, we can compress-decompress, say, a bend, straighten the arm. A reflex internal sphincter works, how the blinking or swallowing saliva. The inner sphincter even unconscious fear begins to shrink. By this method he ottolkaet invasion. This is exactly what causes the severe pain. Therefore, it is important to complete relaxation and trust partner. Being unaccustomed for the first time anal sex can bring a little bit of discomfort. If everything is done correctly, this discomfort will go quickly. But if you're doing everything by the rules and you still hurt, you should seek medical advice.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I'm interested in anal sex and all the pleasure that comes with it. I hear about heaps of ladies my age enjoying the hell out of it, then I try it and my ass feels like it's being torn into pieces with even the tiniest of dicks with max lube in or around it.. Am I doing it wrong???

Having zero experience in this area, I can only say , do some self experiment and see if it is uber uncomfy. Maybe it's in the mind...the mind is a powerful tool. It may be being anal about anal.

magrov

Diamond Member
My ex was also curious but had the same problem. She had tried it several times before we got together but it was awful.

We took our time and started with a night of rimming and light fingering, moved it up a notch the next night with 'just the tip'. I would hold still in doggy whilst she pushed back as much as was comfortable. This gave her all the control and let her relax.

By the third night she was taking in the full length and loved it.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
My ex was also curious but had the same problem. She had tried it several times before we got together but it was awful.

We took our time and started with a night of rimming and light fingering, moved it up a notch the next night with 'just the tip'. I would hold still in doggy whilst she pushed back as much as was comfortable. This gave her all the control and let her relax.

By the third night she was taking in the full length and loved it.

So it took you a while to become a pain in the ass then ;)

JaniTomas

Bronze Member
In anal sex to distinguish between active (performing penetration) and passive (penetriruemogo) partners. An active participant in anal intercourse is called a man introducing his penis or dildos Strap or woman, introducing into the anus dildos Strap partner. Passive called, respectively, the receiving partner - male or female. Normal position for anal intercourse - a pose rider or doggy style.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
In anal sex to distinguish between active (performing penetration) and passive (penetriruemogo) partners. An active participant in anal intercourse is called a man introducing his penis or dildos Strap or woman, introducing into the anus dildos Strap partner. Passive called, respectively, the receiving partner - male or female. Normal position for anal intercourse - a pose rider or doggy style.

Forgive me but what is the purpose of this comment hun?