• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

AMP pay dispute

Mister X

Silver Member
Shen's massage that is all over Perth treats their staff like that too and the couple that own it are real smug that they get away with it.

- way below minimum wage (about half)
- no payslips
- no super
- retainer removed if they are late.
- long hours at short notice without choice during holiday seasons.

Most employees are back packers, english challenged individuals, or those who need visa sponsorship. Generally people who are less likely to stand up for themselves. And they are mostly not masseuses. Just anyone who is desperate enough to work and not be too fussy about being underpaid and mistreated.

Last edited:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Well that's what you get for treating the employees like crap. The employer needs to rethink their strategies.

Trickortreat

Gold Member
Did i hear talk of labour making this stuff a criminal offence with appropriate penalties if they get in? Would be great for me if yes...

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Eep. This happens alot in this industry though.

We do not recieve our shift fees back if we do not attend a shift. I know ladies have recieved fines (ages ago) for something little like using the microwave lol