• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

American Somoa

Happy2

Legend Member
Fair to say it is very different to here MAK

As its illegal and I don't know what the punishment for the ladies is but our guide told us it was $500 fine for the punter Most girls worked the hotels and bars and many of the "Rooms" were just small boats that were moored at the various piers

I heard there were 2 brothels but they are illegal But I will add I am talking about 6-7 years ago

sircurious

Legend Member
With the total population being less than 47,000 any industry would be noticed pretty quick. I'm assuming that they are most likely servicing the cruise ships that call in to visit or the US serviceman that also visit. I think Guam would have a much bigger and more visible industry.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Checking it is saying organization is icloud Private Relay does any member know what this means

sircurious

Legend Member
Checking it is saying organization is icloud Private Relay does any member know what this means
I think this might be crew from the USS Springfield (a submarine) which berthed at HMAS Stirling yesterday. On its way to WA it went past Hawaii, Samoa & Guam. They might be using an IP address that identifies itself as emanating from American Samoa so as not to identify the submarine. I'll suppose you'll know if some US Sailors turn up at Langtrees over the next few days.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
This has been going on for a few months babe thinking its a relay station and other countries using it to cover up

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
When iCloud Private Relay is turned on, the traffic leaving your iPhone is encrypted and sent through two separate internet relays. This prevents websites from seeing your IP address and location and network providers from collecting your browsing activity.
And maybe this is why only recently as its iOs 15…
iCloud Private Relay is a new Internet privacy service from Apple that allows users with iOS 15, iPadOS 15, or macOS Monterey on their devices and an iCloud+ subscription, to connect to the Internet and browse with Safari in a more secure and private way.

Apple recommends that hosts and service providers update their systems to recognize and trust Private Relay connections, adding that these are actually more trustworthy since they “validate that the client is an iPhone, iPad, or Mac and that the customer has a valid iCloud+ subscription,” and Apple “enforces several anti-abuse and anti-fraud techniques” before the traffic even leaves its servers.
Ultimately, however, nobody is obligated to trust these connections, and traditional fraud detection systems that rely on IP addresses could end up blocking many legitimate users due to the actions of a few.