• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Amanda HAS defected

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
I'm pleased to announce that my exile to Kalgoorlie has ended. So you may all find me at Body Heat Osborne Park once again greeting my long lost customer friends there ( so lovely to have seen some of U all already!!!) Once again my legendary hugs renown customer service and glad too see you attitude are available to new and old customers. Come and say hi !! Missed you all and damn glad to have returned to civilisation and a welcoming environment.

L

Locoman

Interesting and surprising post all the best A on your new endeavour.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Interesting and surprising post all the best A on your new endeavour.

One can't whittle ones life away being unhappy LM! One must consider ones work life balance and if the things that are important to are not being met where you are then one takes action to change that which you don't like!!
So hence the move.

I now work reasonable hours instead of every goddam hour there is am remunerated accordingly and have time for the important things like whip cracking and my gym and my family!
I'm still doing what I enjoy and in conditions that are sympathetic to my life's goals and needs.
That's the most important thing!

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
All the best to you. You are a fantastic receptionist and will do well and be loved where ever you choose to be.
Some people have it....others covert it....You've got it babe!
PS please stay active on the forum....love your posts.
thanks Cyclone. Your such a darling and I shall don't worry xx

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Great to hear Amanda! I saw a couple of your posts talking about the gym a few weeks back and thought you sounded like a fun person to chat to, am going to have to save my pennies for a Body Heat visit now :)

I'm pleased to announce that my exile to Kalgoorlie has ended. So you may all find me at Body Heat Osborne Park once again greeting my long lost customer friends there ( so lovely to have seen some of U all already!!!) Once again my legendary hugs renown customer service and glad too see you attitude are available to new and old customers. Come and say hi !! Missed you all and damn glad to have returned to civilisation and a welcoming environment.

Prince Mike Port

Silver Member
i will drop and get hugs from you, including the overdue ones. lol

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Great to hear Amanda! I saw a couple of your posts talking about the gym a few weeks back and thought you sounded like a fun person to chat to, am going to have to save my pennies for a Body Heat visit now :)
Chatting is always free and always love speaking to new people ( hell I'm English it's what we do lol) and getting to know them. Look forward to meeting u soon

Prince Mike Port

Silver Member
Hi mike and happy to pay up in full! It's been lovely to be back in Perth and have seen so many of you all in the past week if I was an emotional person I'd almost shed a tear!!
Come join the reunion when ur able xx and receive those over due hugs x
Hugs from Amanda, lol. Can't wait