• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Already settled this Bill

F

Farm Boy

Bills staff must have spent time on MAKs forum

WITH 10 lives lost already this year due to quad bike related injuries, the Minister for Employment and Workplace Relations Bill Shorten has called for public comment on design and engineering controls to improve quad bike safety.
In releasing the public discussion paper today Mr Shorten emphasised the importance of improving quad bike safety in Australia.

“Quad bikes are the leading cause of fatalities on Australian farms with more 150 Australian dying since 2001 from a quad bike incident,” Mr Shorten said.

bushbabe

Gold Member
Next thing you know, we will have to WEAR roll over cages, especially those of us over 50 years of age.

I am glad that I am nearly at an age where I can retire............. just hope that I can find a place, where Govt. boffins can't interfere with the rest of my sorry days. If I were PM, I wouldn't slash the various Govt departments of non-productive wankers, I'd burn the bastards at the stake. This nanny state mentality has got to stop.

F

Farm Boy

Thank you Bushbabe if we get enough input we can make a package to submit to the Minster.

The discussion paper will be open for a four week public comment period closing 28 September 2012.

Demon

Legend Member
More deaths than due to sharks worldwide. Next thing the pollies will call for a 'cull' of quad bikes.

J

Jessica

It wont stop....bushbabe...the only way to beat the bastards is to make your OWN state / govt / republic...whatever...i don't know too much about it, but I remember seeing once on some TV program about a guy near Geraldton who made his own land independent of the government which exempted him from the laws of the land. Has anyone else heard of this ??? There is a difference between a "Sovereign Being" and and "Entity" - the state and world bank all "own" us as "entities- " when the police man pulls you over he asks - (looking at your drivers licence - "Is THIS YOU ???" most PPL ARE TRAINED TO SAY yes - tHAT IS ME (MY IDENTITY-) But a FREE MAN- away from "The System" Says - "NO - Im a sovereign being - a living being" not an entity...google it - though you wont find much info on it, cos there's a LOT they DONT want us to know.

Happy2

Legend Member
I wonder if Prince Leonard Of Hutt River Province allows quad bikes in his Kingdom
As for his exempting himself of the laws of the Federation As long as he pays his taxes they will let him parade around

F

Farm Boy

The whole Prince Leonard Of Hutt River Province thing started over wheat quoter's if I remember correctly H2

Happy2

Legend Member
Maybe Julian Assange can seek asylum there.
:laughing4

I do like that gentleman But even HRH Prince Leonard George Casserly would have more sense You cant have someone with a higher profile than the Royal family getting all the attention

T

Tania Admin

Next thing you know, we will have to WEAR roll over cages, especially those of us over 50 years of age.

I am glad that I am nearly at an age where I can retire............. just hope that I can find a place, where Govt. boffins can't interfere with the rest of my sorry days. If I were PM, I wouldn't slash the various Govt departments of non-productive wankers, I'd burn the bastards at the stake. This nanny state mentality has got to stop.

Roll cage, my ass, Not on my Beast!!!

F

Farm Boy

What was that Smiley has a roll cage on her bed wild bich or what?

F

Farm Boy

Totally out of line with that comment Farm Boy.

OK if that offended you NT, I Acknowledge is wasn't so funny, and that Smiley is not a Bitch and that in fact been a good cyber friend and most helpful to me I assure you it will not happen again.