All Time Favourite

asianguy1983

Gold Member
Vivian from Luvasian Osborne Park. Toto from Dreamland Bayswater. For rnt there was Lan from Harmony Forrestfield

N

nightrider

If its the same who used to work from a few places as a private, including Maylands. then she was still around precovid, under a different name, but her titties have gone up at least 3 sizes.
Nah.. she was the one who worked out of an apartment on the kings park side of west Perth, great girl, came back a few years later after getting into body building

GeordieLad

Question to Punters. Does anyone have a single all time favourite lady of experience of a lady? Whether she is still here and available or a timeless legend of the past. Hopefully with a description or review to go with it. I'd love to hear about some extreme greatness that has potential of raising the bar......
Yes Sir, absolutely. I tend to stick to the same lady for a while. A few have been kind enough to share some personal details and we have become friends as such but never confusing business with pleasure. I think my all time favourite was Sarah from Willagee and some other spots. Great lady, nice to relax with, have a coffee or catch up. sadly Sarah has disappeared off the scene and her Mobile # no longer valid. I quite often look back on our private times and miss her☹️

LucyLove

Silver Member
Yes Sir, absolutely. I tend to stick to the same lady for a while. A few have been kind enough to share some personal details and we have become friends as such but never confusing business with pleasure. I think my all time favourite was Sarah from Willagee and some other spots. Great lady, nice to relax with, have a coffee or catch up. sadly Sarah has disappeared off the scene and her Mobile # no longer valid. I quite often look back on our private times and miss her☹️
Thats no good babe. I bet she feels same about you and other special regular clients. I guess life gets complicated sometimes or just time to move on x

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Nah.. she was the one who worked out of an apartment on the kings park side of west Perth, great girl, came back a few years later after getting into body building
Yep, its the same girl.
She was working pre covid.
She had worked from Maylands, Kings Park and some hotels in Perth.

N

nightrider

Yep, its the same girl.
She was working pre covid.
She had worked from Maylands, Kings Park and some hotels in Perth.
I didn't know that, cheers, Sienna is definitely my all time best on ground RnT girl

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Might be different person Sienna Perth and Sienna Jackson. Original comment was in 2013 and SJ probably wasn’t working then. She’s not really an RNT provider.

steelblue

Gold Member
Different girls.

Thanks - wasn’t too sure but the bodybuilding comment made me query it as Sienna Jackson talks about her strength training. Also girls always happy to reinvent themselves and even distance themselves from what they were before eg Alicia L’Amoyr.

SB

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Yes Sir, absolutely. I tend to stick to the same lady for a while. A few have been kind enough to share some personal details and we have become friends as such but never confusing business with pleasure. I think my all time favourite was Sarah from Willagee and some other spots. Great lady, nice to relax with, have a coffee or catch up. sadly Sarah has disappeared off the scene and her Mobile # no longer valid. I quite often look back on our private times and miss her☹
Yes she is one from the golden era when there an abundance of quality ladies

P

Pjohnson

Long time ago, more than 10 years, Mimi from Club 316. Quite possibly the hottest Asian girl I’ve spent time with and we would just go at it and lose track of time in the spa and the bed. Saw her outside of work for a while but she ended up leaving the industry and invested her money wisely, living a good life, healthy and happy. I still see her from time to time but damn, when she was in her prime, I would easily say she was the best Asian WL in Perth.
Yes I recall having sex with Mimi was brutal in a good wsy

Romano

Sensi4skin
Bronze Member
The best girl I ever saw was in Darwin in 2009 her name was Raven or Prada, her real name was Steph, 10 out of 10 body and a beautiful face, saw her many times and then she disappeared would love to know where she is now.