All Time Favourite

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Question to Punters. Does anyone have a single all time favourite lady of experience of a lady? Whether she is still here and available or a timeless legend of the past. Hopefully with a description or review to go with it. I'd love to hear about some extreme greatness that has potential of raising the bar......

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I myself......if I had to pin point the single best encounter not just one of the best it had to be this one in April 2012. Does anyone know where she is these days? I would love to say hi to Ava........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ava Valentine… is her reported greatness FACT? Or FICTION?
by Yoda » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Abstract
Ava and I met 2 years ago when she was in a different place, under a different name, doing a different job. At that time the celestials that watched over me must not have felt that I have accumulated enough virtue to have experienced this amazing beauty then. However, today I did…………………..
Miss Valentine has worked along- side the biggest names, and has been reviewed in a positive light by the best and by the pests. For those who have never looked upon her face, try and imagine a hybrid angelic being carefully blended from Rachel McAdams and Anne Hathaway. Beware though, if she was just a tad more beautiful, mortal men will turn to stone upon sighting her face
icon_e_wink.gif

I will give an honest account of everything I felt and experienced from entering the venue until the end in a clear and concise report.

Hypothesis
On entering, my thoughts were that Ava is beautiful, but the ultimate GFE that has been reported is a MYTH……..

Aim
To find out in the most undemanding and respectful way of whether the reported greatness (this true quality is so scarce and that’s why it’s called punting lol) of Ava Valentine is fact or fiction.
Method
1- Get all formalities out of the way. And explain that bullwhip in my hand was just something I purchased from across the road in the saddle shop while I was waiting for her arrival in case she got the wrong idea lol.
2- While she was fully dressed, I embraced her and kissed her mid- sentence.
3- Undressed her slowly and gently while alternating between kisses and amazing smiles down to her mind blowing lacy panties and suspenders.
4- TOLD her to lie down for me, so I can explore her young, firm, and amazing body. But that was only brief, as her eyes are magnetic and near impossible to look away from.
5- This is where a gentleman does not kiss and tell. But her body was explored, and a few of the sensitive non sexual spots was identified and stimulated.
6- Removed the suspenders (goofily of me by the way) and …….. And had the yummiest snack.
7- Surrendered………………………………………………

Results/Discussion
1- Get all formalities out of the way. And explain that bullwhip in my hand was just something I purchased from across the road in the saddle shop while I was waiting for her arrival in case she got the wrong idea lol.
Most welcoming on first contact. No awkwardness, and I was happy to be there immediately.

2- While she was fully dressed, I embraced her and kissed her mid- sentence.
She kissed back…….. and embraced me. The kiss felt so real. And by memory Sith List members are as good, but not better.

3- Undressed her slowly and gently while alternating between kisses and amazing smiles down to her mind blowing lacy panties and suspenders.
This part was amazing……….. no longer did this feel like a PG encounter. But more like the lead actor in the NOTEBOOK. I have yet to experience a civilian that can provide such a sexy moment.

4- TOLD her to lie down for me, so I can explore her young, firm, and amazing body. But that was only brief, as her eyes are magnetic and near impossible to look away from.
Those eyes……… She now shares a top spot on the Sith List as all these ladies have a unique presence and ability to hold the most amazing eye contact.
And only speaking for myself, I have only experienced for the fourth time in my whole life where a Caucasian girl held the shape, smoothness, and near perfection that is more typical of Asian ladies on a body.

5- This is where a gentleman does not kiss and tell. But her body was explored, and a few of the sensitive non sexual spots was identified and stimulated.
Her expression of enjoyment brought me the greatest pleasure. As some of us know, giving is the greatest gift. And in the case of being with Ava, I was certainly reaping what I was about to spill lol.

6- Removed the suspenders (goofily of me by the way) and …….. And had the yummiest snack.
She wriggled without resistance like she was having a sexy seizure. Made my experience magic.

7- Surrendered………………………………………………
At my right moment I just let go and backed off. Ava got up and tackled me down as with more eye to eye heavy breathing, amazing kissing, then she turned away and returned the favour. And since the Sha Sha days, this ____ ___ was simply amazing.
Before too long I was looking up at these amazing eyes again as we joined, the visual was nearly too much as her Spring Break body was in full frontal glory while still mortifying me with those eyes though her curly brown locks of hair in front of her face.
After a while, we lay there side by side facing each other exchanging kisses, having perfect conversation and just turning me to stone with those eyes.

The encounter ended, with hugs and kisses and a good feeling. It has been some time since I have come across such a treasure. Don’t know what hell took me so long lol.

Conclusion
MYTH BUSTED!!!!!! Ava Valentine makes the Sith List.

Acknowledgement
Thank you Ava for such an amazing time today. You would have been a pleasure in any sort of encounter. We will meet again.
May the Force Be With You

C

colzilla

Yes I have 3 all time favourite girls. 2 were super sexy the other was from Lesbos.

About another 4 I remember very fondly.

Plus Countless others I enjoyed spending 30 minutes with.

And ones who got booted of my list for their blatant BS and lies.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
There was one Filipino lady I was particular keen on who used to work at CityWest. For the love of orgasm, I can't remember her name.

And there was Katie who used to work in LT.

Then there was Skye from one of the establishment in East Perth, i can't remember, it was that long ago.

svengali

Foundation Member
Homer, was that the incomparable Misha?

I think my all-time favourite would be Jade who used to work at Club 316 back in the days when it was worth visiting. She was Singaporean and her biggest asset was her enthusiasm. She brought her A-game to the encounter every time I saw her and mixed it up enough to keep me guessing. There was real chemistry between us, she had a wicked sense of humour and it was easy to forget that this was a paid encounter.

When she retired I saw Mya there or a couple of years. She was Anglo Indian, gorgeous girl with a body to die for and a similar work ethic to Jade, then she, too retired.

Tianna, the private Kiwi minx from Northbridge rounds out my top three and she, too, was a top operator who I saw regularly for a couple of years. Since she retired I haven't found another regular who ticks quite as many boxes but the search continues.

Last edited:

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I was gonna not mention it. But despite the greatest booking with Ava Valentine. I will never forget Petite Angelina.

C

colzilla

I started going to City West in 2008. Sad to say but some of those girls then are still working there.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I started going to City West in 2008. Sad to say but some of those girls then are still working there.

wow 2008, the freaking GFC and you went punting? lol...why is it sad those girls are still working there? they need the $$$, you got mr Ca$h, a few bangs for your bucks later, all are happy and Larry wasn't even invited.

C

colzilla

Well I think a girls time in the industry should be a short and profitable one.

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
Petite Angelina Yoda.
Holds the same esteem and affection for you as the real Sienna does for me.

Sad really that things change.
No rewind button in life is there.

spiritfree

Silver Member
Over many years in my opinion she has always been #1 - the one & only Siennaperth/Ellissienne/Belle Aire

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Petite Angelina Yoda.
Holds the same esteem and affection for you as the real Sienna does for me.

Sad really that things change.
No rewind button in life is there.

I totally acknowledge what you say Q man.

A

asianlover696

Jade from 316, Misha from CW, ahhhhh they bring back a lot of fond memories.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
I dont get the whole regular thing.
Some I see more than once if they were good and cheap enough but more than twice is extremely rare.
Having sex with the same women over and over is called marraige and best avoided

C

colzilla

If she's a sexy woman and I get good sex and she appreciates my custom I go back... Seems only fair.

Whatever way a punter punts it sure beats a day in the divorce courts.

buckland boy

Foundation Member
Tianna, Now she was special, had many great visits. There was a great girl named Kelly who worked in Mt Lawley probably back in the mid to late 90's who I had a real connection with.
One of my best of late has to be Gabriella.

Smoggy

Foundation Member
Juliette who became Angelica Davis is my favourite and we developed a strong friendship after all my visits.

Second would be the Cara from Bedroom Eyes. That was one experience that took me back many years.

Third would be Tia Marie who has the best breasts and body I have ever seen. She's always provided a really good service until some Egyptian punter married her.

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
Some I see more than once if they were good and cheap enough but more than twice is extremely rare.
Having sex with the same women over and over is called marraige and best avoided

You do not have soul Bush.
Someone dear to my heart stole half of mine.

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Just one

The original Sienna Perth
If its the same who used to work from a few places as a private, including Maylands. then she was still around precovid, under a different name, but her titties have gone up at least 3 sizes.

osscar

Foundation Member
Have to say you guys beat me to it Tiana and Sienna are my top two and i cant remember her name but best massage and nuru was a brazilian,or italian girl they called belle who was heading north backpacking. Curent faves are Kayleigh and Rosie for massage but always on the look out for the next unicorn

I have to agree....even the excellent ones over the years were rarely seen more than twice...a handful 4 or 5 times maybe (one maybe 10 times), and this is over 30 years!! Not sure why to be honest. I guess it's the allure of the unknown - ha ha my brother used to call it the attraction of strange pussy, as in not known to you....

And to answer the main question I would have to say Angelique from around 1999.... gorgeous blonde who certainly hit all the spots!!

Last edited by a moderator:

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Yes Angelina

I really liked Evonne although she was a bit amateurish

And Vivian was one of the best

All moved on and good luck to them

SB

Petite Ange's eyes were like cats eyes, it was like she was under the influence. I did see her many times at LC.
Evonne was like an dumb Asian blonde, but pretty, geniune, not cut out for the profession, but fun.
Viv was one of the all time greats.

THE BBC

Silver Member
Long time ago, more than 10 years, Mimi from Club 316. Quite possibly the hottest Asian girl I’ve spent time with and we would just go at it and lose track of time in the spa and the bed. Saw her outside of work for a while but she ended up leaving the industry and invested her money wisely, living a good life, healthy and happy. I still see her from time to time but damn, when she was in her prime, I would easily say she was the best Asian WL in Perth.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Petite Ange's eyes were like cats eyes, it was like she was under the influence. I did see her many times at LC.
Evonne was like an dumb Asian blonde, but pretty, geniune, not cut out for the profession, but fun.
Viv was one of the all time greats.
You named most of the best from the golden Era... unlikely anyone after that will be that good ...