All Souls Day for Past Forum Members.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Bepp was a long time member of this forum and whilst doing my work I saw his avatar bum fluttering and thought he should come back and shit stir a bit like old, so I raised him from the dead. Bepp and I had many run ins but always came to a compromise so thinking of using him for a bit of stalking........
Guess who

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I am keeping this as a memory to the old bugger , I love a lot of our members but bepp was special getting him into line took a lot effort, but he always around. I had a very special private message from Bepp once that told me he wished he had meet someone like myself earlier in his life.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I have some really special PM over the years I remember one from a 19yo member feally guilty as the night before he hand wanked over my photo. I told him that he had no reason to feel guilt its natural to have fantasies, and I found his message a compliment.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Bepp has stayed logged in as he used to I just checked he would be on the forum 10 hours a day. By the way where are my tractor fellas The Blue one and the Red one haven't noticed them around, can you add there forums names my memory is fading at my advanced 67 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member

RIP Bepp​

and to the others, Anastasia etc

Mary-Anne, shut down this thread and make up a Thread with a All Souls Day or Day of the Dead theme, this way we can look back at our past friend's, my personal view using an old avatar in the main forum is not respectful to the original person. {unless this account was given to Langress and hence belongs to Langtress to promote the company}

Bepp was a supporter of the forum, a Knight of the forum and a friend to many on this forum. RIP Bepp

Origins of Day of the Dead​

The roots of the Day of the Dead, celebrated in contemporary Mexico and among those of Mexican heritage in the United States and around the world, go back some 3,000 years, to the rituals honoring the dead in pre-Columbian Mesoamerica. The Aztecs and other Nahua people living in what is now central Mexico held a cyclical view of the universe, and saw death as an integral, ever-present part of life.

Upon dying, a person was believed to travel to Chicunamictlán, the Land of the Dead. Only after getting through nine challenging levels, a journey of several years, could the person’s soul finally reach Mictlán, the final resting place. In Nahua rituals honoring the dead, traditionally held in August, family members provided food, water and tools to aid the deceased in this difficult journey. This inspired the contemporary Day of the Dead practice in which people leave food or other offerings on their loved ones’ graves, or set them out on makeshift altars called ofrendas in their homes.

Day of the Dead vs. All Souls Day​

In ancient Europe, pagan celebrations of the dead also took place in the fall, and consisted of bonfires, dancing and feasting. Some of these customs survived even after the rise of the Roman Catholic Church, which (unofficially) adopted them into their celebrations of two Catholic holidays, All Saints Day and All Souls Day, celebrated on the first two days of November.

In medieval Spain, people would bring bring wine and pan de ánimas (spirit bread) to the graves of their loved ones on All Souls Day; they would also cover graves with flowers and light candles to illuminate the dead souls’ way back to their homes on Earth. In the 16th century, Spanish conquistadores brought such traditions with them to the New World, along with a darker view of death influenced by the devastation of the bubonic plague.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Loved the idea just changed the title and bepp wriggly butt that I like to look out when looking for answers will be easy to find. I think I should make sticky and move to the chit chat board what do you think?
Technically you are right about ownership, once added to the forum ownship is the forums. My personal feeling is what a person writes belongs to that person.
I did offer Bepp $500 once to buy his avatar,he said no it was the one thing he had found better than any one elses. I never took down his membership so he still lived in our minds and in old posts he still appears,
He tought me a lot especially patience getting hoim to see my point of view and I conceded a few times to him also when I was being too bullish.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member

RIP Bepp​

and to the others, Anastasia etc

Mary-Anne, shut down this thread and make up a Thread with a All Souls Day or Day of the Dead theme, this way we can look back at our past friend's, my personal view using an old avatar in the main forum is not respectful to the original person. {unless this account was given to Langress and hence belongs to Langtress to promote the company}

Bepp was a supporter of the forum, a Knight of the forum and a friend to many on this forum. RIP Bepp

Origins of Day of the Dead​

The roots of the Day of the Dead, celebrated in contemporary Mexico and among those of Mexican heritage in the United States and around the world, go back some 3,000 years, to the rituals honoring the dead in pre-Columbian Mesoamerica. The Aztecs and other Nahua people living in what is now central Mexico held a cyclical view of the universe, and saw death as an integral, ever-present part of life.

Upon dying, a person was believed to travel to Chicunamictlán, the Land of the Dead. Only after getting through nine challenging levels, a journey of several years, could the person’s soul finally reach Mictlán, the final resting place. In Nahua rituals honoring the dead, traditionally held in August, family members provided food, water and tools to aid the deceased in this difficult journey. This inspired the contemporary Day of the Dead practice in which people leave food or other offerings on their loved ones’ graves, or set them out on makeshift altars called ofrendas in their homes.

Day of the Dead vs. All Souls Day​

In ancient Europe, pagan celebrations of the dead also took place in the fall, and consisted of bonfires, dancing and feasting. Some of these customs survived even after the rise of the Roman Catholic Church, which (unofficially) adopted them into their celebrations of two Catholic holidays, All Saints Day and All Souls Day, celebrated on the first two days of November.

In medieval Spain, people would bring bring wine and pan de ánimas (spirit bread) to the graves of their loved ones on All Souls Day; they would also cover graves with flowers and light candles to illuminate the dead souls’ way back to their homes on Earth. In the 16th century, Spanish conquistadores brought such traditions with them to the New World, along with a darker view of death influenced by the devastation of the bubonic plague.
Changed is this the right track General Happy, little captains like me often need the guidance of wisdom like yours. I always thought of Bepp as the Mess Sargenent with his grubby apron and the naughty corpals being taught how to peel potatoes. He would only cook a great meal when he had the generals in town. LOL and that means to me Lots of Love. It was this forum that taught me it stands for lots of laughter and as both are good for you still my favoutite whatever its called.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Great outcome Mary-Ann. Please delete my first response on this thread.
Bepp was a friend to me as well to many others.
There are other souls as well, Past MADAMS I believe and close friends to you as well as lost Ladies like Anastasia.
I think Bepp would of loved to have his avatar been used as a Langtrees promotion asset.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Happy 2 and Farm Boy 2 any updates members I know one was struggling with a medical issue, I miss the tractors scooting by
Give H2 a ring or PM, I am sure he would come back if he had a reason too. I have his number if you need it, Mak.
Farm Boy 2 may return if he hears from Mak or Happy 2