• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Ahoy;- Long Weekend and Daylight Savings

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy and Hello well its the October long weekend, Footy Finals arrrr on, Daylight savings occurs on Sunday morning.
So what Arrr your plans for this weekend?
Mine is chores, chores and more chores.
Cheers and Pass the Rum
rum13.jpg

MrBig

Diamond Member
Ahoy and Hello well its the October long weekend, Footy Finals arrrr on, Daylight savings occurs on Sunday morning.
So what Arrr your plans for this weekend?
Mine is chores, chores and more chores.
Cheers and Pass the Rum
View attachment 40352
Chores here too. Though it's only the usual 48 hour weekend in the West and not the 71 as in some other states.
I'm ever so grateful to not have to change any clocks, although I'm still indirectly affected by those that do.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Y'know, I hadn't twigged that we're being gypped having DST commence on a longweekend (71 instead of 72 hrs). It used to start on the last (ordinary) weekend in Oct until about 7-8 years ago.

Dean3030

Silver Member
Well it's a scorcher here in Adelaide. Not even halfway through Spring and we are expecting 37 degrees, Sunday and Monday. No plans for me this long weekend but plenty of BBQs, drinking and relaxing. Bring on Bathurst next weekend. :)

Dallas

Legend Member
I was going to go surfing but my boss has offered me work all weekend and the penalty rates make it really worth while.

Happy2

Legend Member
I was going to go surfing but my boss has offered me work all weekend and the penalty rates make it really worth while.
Your surfing the Murray again Dallas I ask you where's the challenge ?
Come to my nearest beach Red Bluff Kalbarri It is a goofy footer wave though