Ahoy;- LOL Lion opens tourists’ car door during safari

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
https://au.totaltravel.yahoo.com/news/a/26522513/lion-opens-tourists-car-door-during-safari/

Forget opposable thumbs, one enterprising lion has figured out how to open car doors with its teeth and terrify unsuspecting tourists. Youtube user Joshua Sutherland posted a video of his family on safari in South Africa when a female lion approaches the car and yanks open the door, amidst the passengers’ screams. “Did you know lions could open car doors?” Sutherland wrote on Youtube.

“My sister Kaylene & Cindy visiting our parents, who are serving a mission in South Africa, had an experience of a lifetime. (sic)”

The video was posted last March but according to Metro, it only went viral recently when it was uploaded to Reddit. Luckily, the car’s passengers had the presence of mind to quickly shut and lock the door again before the lion could get it and one of the female passengers can be heard saying,

“Oh my gosh, I didn’t know they could do that”.

It’s a very good reason to keep your doors locked on safari.

Ahoy Here the video............and Yes a "pussy" can do anything at anytime LOL

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
My cat can open the cupboard and remove his tin of Dine and push it around the floor till I open it for him - mind you no one is harmed in making THAT video lol - enterprising and fast learners cats! - though he really struggles with the can opener still :hilarious: