• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Ahoy;- “Only in China”;- Teenager trading sex for travel

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Teenager trading sex for travel

https://au.totaltravel.yahoo.com/news-opinions/news/a/-/25368892/teenager-trading-sex-for-travel/

A step up from the popular backpacker pastime of couchsurfing, this is essentially bedsurfing. Chinese teenager Ju Peng from Shanghai posted an ad to Chinese social media website Weibo offering sex in exchange for paid holidays around China. The ad explains that she is seeking temporary boyfriends in the cities she is planning on visiting. Ju says in the ad: "They will fund my transport to their city and all my expenses while I am there and they need to be generous.” "In return, they get a whole night with me, my undivided attention, and a chance to show them off in the company of a truly beautiful girl." Not only do the men have to be willing to spend the money to host the young lady, but they have to be good looking, under 30, rich and at least 5’7″. The 19-year-old Chinese woman says she has already travelled throughout eastern China using this controversial method and wants to see the rest of the country, but doesn't have the funds. She said: "It is sort of like hitchhiking. It's nothing to be ashamed of." Her controversial ad has sparked some outrage on social media in China, with accusations of prostitution being posted. One Sina Weibo user comes right out and says it: “"If she was taking cash we'd all know what to call her.” In China, prostitution is illegal but widely accepted. It is not known if any have taken Peng up on her offer.

Well I am guessing that a poor old Ugly guy over 30, does not fit in with her travel plans LOL

CHINA.jpg

bushseeker

Foundation Member
honestly theres no reason any half decent looking female has to pay for just about anything.
they didnt invent the phrase
"sitting on a goldmine"
for nothing.
that girl is smarter than your average yogi.
most female backpackers spend thier time giving it up for free at each and every hostel

svengali

Foundation Member
Sounds to me like she is taking some pretty hairy risks.

Not every good-looking wealthy guy is "nice".

smarquin

Diamond Member
No different to many others rich n famous people.

Miranda Kerr wanted a nice holiday in Spain on a luxury yacht with a Packer ..... Now she wants a nice stay in Malibu with a Bing ..... She didnt have to advertise but she wasnt a childhood friend with Bing so to speak either ...

N

nightrider

Teenager trading sex for travel

https://au.totaltravel.yahoo.com/news-opinions/news/a/-/25368892/teenager-trading-sex-for-travel/

A step up from the popular backpacker pastime of couchsurfing, this is essentially bedsurfing. Chinese teenager Ju Peng from Shanghai posted an ad to Chinese social media website Weibo offering sex in exchange for paid holidays around China. The ad explains that she is seeking temporary boyfriends in the cities she is planning on visiting. Ju says in the ad: "They will fund my transport to their city and all my expenses while I am there and they need to be generous.” "In return, they get a whole night with me, my undivided attention, and a chance to show them off in the company of a truly beautiful girl." Not only do the men have to be willing to spend the money to host the young lady, but they have to be good looking, under 30, rich and at least 5’7″. The 19-year-old Chinese woman says she has already travelled throughout eastern China using this controversial method and wants to see the rest of the country, but doesn't have the funds. She said: "It is sort of like hitchhiking. It's nothing to be ashamed of." Her controversial ad has sparked some outrage on social media in China, with accusations of prostitution being posted. One Sina Weibo user comes right out and says it: “"If she was taking cash we'd all know what to call her.” In China, prostitution is illegal but widely accepted. It is not known if any have taken Peng up on her offer.

Well I am guessing that a poor old Ugly guy over 30, does not fit in with her travel plans LOL

View attachment 23318

She is the standard Shanghai female, only difference is the social media advertising....

smarquin

Diamond Member
I am sure if you post a free travel, accomodation and spending money to Bali (for example) .. You will attract some from Perth ..... Eg School Leavers