Afternoon with Miss Lamour

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I got up this Sunday morning after a rather enjoyable evening meeting Miss Ginger Spice at Langtrees. It was a nice lazy Sunday morning watching a cool Kung Fu movie on YouTube. At about 10 am I went to cook myself an unhealthy treat.

Just as I was about to tuck into the other half of a beer and a pile of fish fingers with sauce, I received a text.

Ms Lamour invited me to brunch and then wanted me to be a gal friend as she was going out to do some clothes and shoe shopping. Hmmmm....the fried fish sticks wasn't so alluring anymore. So the beer down the hatch and the burnt fish fingers in the bin and I got changed.

I have not caught up with Alisha in about 2 years. So when she turned up there she was prettier than I imagined her. All smiles, great conversation, and getting a lot of attention in public with her looks. Yeah, she really is that hot.......

Brunch was nice as we went to Jaws for a sushi train and green tea. Always nice to catch up with non stop conversation with a beautiful friend. Then the girl stuff started as she shopped for shoes and chose 1 pair that I liked after trying on 12 pairs from three shops lol.

Then outfits. Just like before she likes me to be the judge of how she looks because I'm a rude bastard that just tells her her ass looks big in a dress if it looked big hahaha. And getting in and out of little tiny way too tight tops and dresses was a task where she appreciated a bit of help with.

Then perfume shopping was a hoot. As I got to give my 2 cents worth with what scent went with her scent.

Bubble tea was a nice cool down after following a chick around on a shopping spree.

But all in all. She got some really nice stuff. And those who see her are in for a treat.

What a great girl though.....we both had a great time.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Sounds like lots of fun to me...... :)
Afternoon shopping and lunch with a friend.
Ms Sue