Adventures with the Child Support Agency

TantraShiva

Legend Member
My brother was a master at this. He got rid of his landline and his mobile phone account back then did not require ID. He always got CSA and Centerlink to only communicate by letter and if he would write back. As you can manage this was like putting sand in the gears. Even when finally setting up appointments after all the letters he woukd call from a payphone and say he is sick, so the process repeats. They always tried to get him to buy a phone or get on the net. He would say he can't afford it, so they would need to purchase a phone for him along with an account. Of course they won't do that so when they harrased him about (via letter) he'd complain about harrasment to the ombudsman (by letter of course). If they kept harrasing him he'd issue a complex FOI on the agency.

Did he do anything for his kid/s?

The Voice

Diamond Member
Ingenious. But won’t they just take it straight from his pay?
No, he was on Centrelink disability payments and receipient of maintenance from his former spouse for the weekends he had with his children. The two agencies were often on his back from claims that he was doing cash jobs on the side.

The Voice

Diamond Member
Did he do anything for his kid/s?
Well this is in the past, the kids are adults now. But yes, he had the kids on weekends and half of school holidays. He'd take them on trips, buy them clothes and other things. That's the main reason his former spouse claimed he had other sources of income.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I was humiliated this afternoon. I turned up to a prestige event this afternoon I paid for a while back.

My best friend that has carried me through my toughest times had to try carry me some more by providing an expensive item for me through his good will after I owe him so much. He should not have to carry me again ten years later

Reason being I am in a situation through my ex setting up CSA in a way after marrying a millionaire that takes my earnings and has me watch my savings soon turn to nothing. And I earn bigger than many.

Tried every lawful angle and there’s nothing I can do legally.

Just don’t get it.

But will ensure my parents, son, and wife will live the same and don’t need to know. It is not their fault.

Bet I can find a way through this :)

Last edited:
A

Albany

I was humiliated this afternoon. I turned up to a prestige event this afternoon for paid for a while back.

My best friend that has carried me through my toughest times had to try carry me some more through his good will after I owe him so much. He should not have to carry me again ten years later

Reason being I am in a situation through my ex setting up CSA in a way after marrying a millionaire that takes my earnings and has me watch my savings soon turn to nothing. And I earn better than many.

Tried every angle and there’s nothing I can do legally.

Just don’t get it.

But will ensure my parents, son, and wife will live the same and don’t need to know. It is not their fault.

We certainly hope you do 👍👍

Obbie

Legend Member
I was humiliated this afternoon. I turned up to a prestige event this afternoon for paid for a while back.

My best friend that has carried me through my toughest times had to try carry me some more through his good will after I owe him so much. He should not have to carry me again ten years later

Reason being I am in a situation through my ex setting up CSA in a way after marrying a millionaire that takes my earnings and has me watch my savings soon turn to nothing. And I earn better than many.

Tried every angle and there’s nothing I can do legally.

Just don’t get it.

Hope you get it sorted mate . It's so frustrating when they won't listen or just don't give a shit 😒

1steelrod

Diamond Member
They are all Pedo,s I am sure off it . Full of man haters. CSA when it comes to committing crimes they are the criminals. And the ex wives and girlfriends who continually lie and destroy us because they are sad Sick twisted sicko,s should go into a assessment facility to help them understand what kind of person they have become. Because some of these so called woman have serious issues. And the most obvious one is called . HATE . They use this word continuously. If I start dating a girl and she Hates anything I dump and run. Nothing worse than a vindictive hateful girl.

My 5cents worth.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
They are all Pedo,s I am sure off it . Full of man haters. CSA when it comes to committing crimes they are the criminals. And the ex wives and girlfriends who continually lie and destroy us because they are sad Sick twisted sicko,s should go into a assessment facility to help them understand what kind of person they have become. Because some of these so called woman have serious issues. And the most obvious one is called . HATE . They use this word continuously. If I start dating a girl and she Hates anything I dump and run. Nothing worse than a vindictive hateful girl.

My 5cents worth.

Believe me I have seen the CSA do this to women too. I agree there are a lot of angry ex wives in there taking revenge on all men as they may have been traded up at some point. But the whole organisation is not gender specific when they attack and ruin lives.

Obbie

Legend Member
Believe me I have seen the CSA do this to women too. I agree there are a lot of angry ex wives in there taking revenge on all men as they may have been traded up at some point. But the whole organisation is not gender specific when they attack and ruin lives.
Also I'd guess they would probably get over being abused on the phone all day . The few times I had to deal with them I tried to get through first thing in the morning. Otherwise if it's after midday your chances of someone who gives a shit is pretty much non existence 🤭🤬

ManonaMission

Silver Member
My sister is a victim of domestic violence because of this her bastard ex gets a child support exemption and does not have to pay for his children at all. The whole system is screwed. The women hating comments on here are disturbing. The system screws everyone over, men hide money so they don't have to pay just as much as women try and get what they can. My sister has to pay for everything schooling, feeding, clothing, days out, medical expenses, rent and he walks around Scott free without any loss I see her struggling and I help wherever and however I can but the system makes me mad.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Also I'd guess they would probably get over being abused on the phone all day . The few times I had to deal with them I tried to get through first thing in the morning. Otherwise if it's after midday your chances of someone who gives a shit is pretty much non existence 🤭🤬
I have had times when I had to put them into line then talk to their supervisors too myself.

After a decade of man haters and ex wives clubs they seem to be pulling their staff in line. These days I cooperate with them if the officer is good and go out of my way to compliment them to their supervisors if they have done a good jobl

Master Yoda

Legend Member
My sister is a victim of domestic violence because of this her bastard ex gets a child support exemption and does not have to pay for his children at all. The whole system is screwed. The women hating comments on here are disturbing. The system screws everyone over, men hide money so they don't have to pay just as much as women try and get what they can. My sister has to pay for everything schooling, feeding, clothing, days out, medical expenses, rent and he walks around Scott free without any loss I see her struggling and I help wherever and however I can but the system makes me mad.
As I mentioned it is not just men they target. And the low quality staff they have had in the past seems to be less of an occurrence now

Bigdy

Gold Member
Mate I would be very interested in talking to you. Would you mind if I send you a private message?

QUOTE="Lord Spikey, post: 722209, member: 44528"]
You don't need to care what they think. When interacting with them, just make sure you use their playbook.
Worked for me when Ex Mrs Spikey started playing silly buggers. Three times.
[/QUOTE]

Bigdy

Gold Member
Been divorced for several years and have managed to avoid the CSA thus far with an amicable agreement. I do fear the day she decides not to be amicable based on other stories ive heard from peers. That day could come anytime.
Hi Baal. Mind if I send you a pm?

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Here’s a positive. My ex flicked off my son for the sake of convenience for 2 weeks so she can travel. She does that.

And for 2 weeks I get to wake my son up and cook him breakfast, hug him before school, come home to him, make him dinner, check his progress, and hang out with him in the precious evening hours.

One more week of being like a real dad. Then it’s beyond my control again and I’ll be a weekend dad again.

I will cherish every moment…

DancingDollar

Seeking a companion
Gold Member
My mate was a classic!!! He used to collect dried up dog shit and crush it into a fine powder and send it to the CSA with his unpaid monthly payment request. Then before you WERN’T allowed into the office was having a meeting with a lady representative and asked her “If she was a good catch” before kicking her computer into her lap. CSA can go fuck themselves. As Stone Cold Steve Austin said to me “You look like you want to kill someone “

DancingDollar

Seeking a companion
Gold Member
Habs
Hi Master Yoda.

You know my story.... It is old now, but may be worthy of retelling, if anyone is interested.

Let's see if anyone is before I begin War and Peace volume II
[/QUOTE
Haha….fuck that saga brings up the sickest angriest feelings I’ve ever had

mountainbikingateve

Gold Member
Here’s a positive. My ex flicked off my son for the sake of convenience for 2 weeks so she can travel. She does that.

And for 2 weeks I get to wake my son up and cook him breakfast, hug him before school, come home to him, make him dinner, check his progress, and hang out with him in the precious evening hours.

One more week of being like a real dad. Then it’s beyond my control again and I’ll be a weekend dad again.

Very lucky. I’m sure he is enjoying it just as much as you.

Saggynutz

Gold Member
My mate was a classic!!! He used to collect dried up dog shit and crush it into a fine powder and send it to the CSA with his unpaid monthly payment request. Then before you WERN’T allowed into the office was having a meeting with a lady representative and asked her “If she was a good catch” before kicking her computer into her lap. CSA can go fuck themselves. As Stone Cold Steve Austin said to me “You look like you want to kill someone “
Sounds like a total moron.

mrys

Legend Member

It sucks when your access is limited but from my experience as your son gets older he will be the squeaky wheel in his mum ear.....when can I spend time with dad? She will buckle and you will have more quality time with your son MasterYoda. It just takes time.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
It sucks when your access is limited but from my experience as your son gets older he will be the squeaky wheel in his mum ear.....when can I spend time with dad? She will buckle and you will have more quality time with your son MasterYoda. It just takes time.
Yes. My my wise friend who played the long game said… all of his kids who kids woke up al adults and knew what was right and what was wrong

D

Deleted member 63640

Protip always ask for a reference number at the start of the call.

Master Yoda

Legend Member

I am not perfect, yet I give my best to be the parent that does the right thing. I speak no negatives about his mother in front of him and positive when it is deserved.

A great friend has been through this and played the long game. His children are now adults now and have worked out the truth for themselves

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Protip always ask for a reference number at the start of the call.

I go a step further. After each call I insist on speaking to a supervisor. I either sing praises for the case officer if they were courteous and fair and they usually get public acknowledgment or I ensure they get a bollocking if they still behaved like man hating vaginalates.