Adultiest adult to adult

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
I think adulting can be pretty fun sometimes...

get to set your own bed time, eat what ever you like. Like if I want to have cake in the morning who's going to stop me? No one ;) that's who.
You can come home at any time, cook your own meals, do your own laundry, set your own alarm..........
book your own doctors appointments, use your own money.........

I MISS MY PARENTS HAHAHA

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
The "use your own money.." can suck big time when it runs out...like a well dried up well...you know.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
When I left home it was to another city so I had to begin adulting for real quick smart. Like paying the rent and other bills, buying groceries and boring stuff for the flat (e.g. a chopping board), pretending to cook, pretending to like what I cooked, not pretending to puke, buying takeaway, subscribing to Penthouse (Black Label), etc., etc. I'm still getting used to it. :oops:

Happy2

Legend Member
One of the worst things of being a adult?
Having kids who know all the buttons to push to get under your skin

For example "Are we there yet Are we there yet?"
We ALL know WE never did that to our parents when we were that age

Sherry

Legend Member
Adulting?? That's hilarious-I've never heard the term Adulting before but totally love it!! Great Thread:D How very Andy Warhol of you Miss Dakota:) but you forgot drinking straight out of the milk carton;)

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
ff49e7167ed9efd8b456a7f7a65646a9.jpg

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
This happens to me a lot. Instructions say I need the "supervision of an adult" so I look around a bit before realising they mean me! Uh oh... :/

View attachment 42955

hehehehehehe
Adulting?? That's hilarious-I've never heard the term Adulting before but totally love it!! Great Thread:D How very Andy Warhol of you Miss Dakota:) but you forgot drinking straight out of the milk carton;)

The beauty of waking up at 3am and NOT having to stress about banging around looking for glasses ;)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
being the eldest girl of seven children i never had much of a childhood, I was running a baby sitting agency at eight so I have been an adult for far to long and welcome the back to childhood in my late 80's.