actors or actresses you have a crush on or attractive?

bianca2001

love being massaged and giving massages!
Silver Member
have you ever seen an actress or actor that drew you into love or lust?

my girlfriend was married to a guy for a couple of decades but now only finds girls attractive and she said she never found christina applegate attractive in "married with children" but now she started watching "dead to me" and finds christina applegate so attractive that her undies were wet just from watching "dead to me"!

and today she checked some episodes of "married with children" and christina applegate's scenes in "married with children" made my girlfriend need to have sex all day but its really amazing because christina applegate looks totally different in each of those 2 shows!

i personally find the other actress in "dead to me" more attractive, her name is Linda Cardellini and my girlfriend oiled my boobs when i was watching Linda Cardellini on tv, very enjoyable :):)

Toofierce

Gold Member
I always had a thing for Geena Davies can’t pinpoint why,
When “long kiss good night” came out I was at the cinema watching it with friends. The scene she goes from wholesome American house wife to blonde biker assassin, I was glad for the dimmed lighting. Needed the maxi popcorn on my lap to disguise the bulge in the shorts.

BearInThere

Bronze Member
have you ever seen an actress or actor that drew you into love or lust?

my girlfriend was married to a guy for a couple of decades but now only finds girls attractive and she said she never found christina applegate attractive in "married with children" but now she started watching "dead to me" and finds christina applegate so attractive that her undies were wet just from watching "dead to me"!

and today she checked some episodes of "married with children" and christina applegate's scenes in "married with children" made my girlfriend need to have sex all day but its really amazing because christina applegate looks totally different in each of those 2 shows!

i personally find the other actress in "dead to me" more attractive, her name is Linda Cardellini and my girlfriend oiled my boobs when i was watching Linda Cardellini on tv, very enjoyable :):)
Kylie Minogue

S

SilverSurfer44

Most actresses are attractive otherwise they wouldnt be on tv or starring on a re run movie for the next 10 years

bianca2001

Silver Member
Jodi Foster. Sexy, charming, smart and has an awesome flair 😍😍🥰🥰
jodie foster's screen presence is incredible and she is hot without wearing revealing clothes, like even in a suit i find her very attractive!
and one time i was at my cousins house and we watched that movie called "inside man" and jodie foster was on and i was wearing these tight jeans without my undies on and denim pressed my clitoris so i was almost having an orgasm so i went home because my cousin asked if i was ok because my breathing was so strange!
my girlfriend looks a bit like jodie foster but i met my gf after i saw "inside man" :D

S

SilverSurfer44

Michelle Pfeiffer just oozed charm, subtle humor and poses let alone looks, wonderful hair. Shes my charm. And a fascinating actress handling men onsreen super and believable

Last edited by a moderator:

bianca2001

Silver Member
Whos an ugly woman on tv ??
that's why i said "have you ever seen an actress or actor that drew you into love or lust?".
falling in love/lust is very rare, as far as i know....
also i've noticed most actresses don't have sexy bodies, i think because hollywood diets are too crazy and take away their body shapes :)

S

SilverSurfer44

Denise Scott, Fifi box and a few of the project and ABC reporters are just ugly.

Yeah, yeah, Denise is there for laughs you know, she doesnt count get stuffed goodstuff bet u aint much with clothes off at the nude beach

S

SilverSurfer44

that's why i said "have you ever seen an actress or actor that drew you into love or lust?".
falling in love/lust is very rare, as far as i know....
also i've noticed most actresses don't have sexy bodies, i think because hollywood diets are too crazy and take away their body shapes :)

Thins all good,, they all look pretty to me. Ive read actresses say in hollywood you just cant get parts after 50. The smokin hot 20s and thirties are on show

Are u serious there too skinny?

Last edited by a moderator: