Active wear.......

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Open thoughts out in the wide world so outdoors, walking towards me was a female in 3/4 tights so active wear maybe Lorna Jane or lululemon's now she must of looked at herself in the mirror before she left home, now what do forums members think no matter gender you see a lady in tights that are "tight" and leaves not too much to imagination, is there a limit here or what?

And also how do other ladies see this, what do you feel when a guy or even another woman looks at you in such items of clothing....

Last edited:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Being honest here I look at women more then men and if a women is in public showing a bit to much I will make loud comments like O dear that girl left her skirt at home etc. Apart from being a WL I'm a prude, I don't want to see what someone has had for breakfast, their bits hanging out under their too short skirts or active wear that is too tight pussy lips visible, or bum overflow

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I worked in Melbourne a few years back and on Fridays casual day a woman in the office used to wear tights, a top and a suit jacket only to work, however on this given day she must of been either excited or (something else) as I walked past her and you could see visibly two salty lines down where her pussy lips were behind the tights, now that was in an office mostly full of males.....

Happy2

Legend Member
I really find that quite amusing Miss M
How about well dressed men Do you notice them Because I think US a rare breed nowadays

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
The only men I pay attention to is ones in nice bright coloured ties and well coordinated shirts plus I find women more enjoyable to look at.

This reminds me once I was single for a short time and went to a bar I walked it walked around the room checked out the men, none who took my fancy then joking on the way out to the bar man I should check out the women. O gosh what an enjoyable night that was, I met this most gorgeous women hair like Stevie Knicks, we ending up in the ladies toilets her skirts flowing under the door was the give away I remember pushing the door shut with my heels pressed up against the back of the door as someone told security. The funny things was they could not really tell us off as 2 ladies in there together they just told us keep the noise down. It was a wild exciting moment for sure

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
i must admit im a perve(really a dirty ol man) dont mind looking a little bit longer at a beautiful body in its Actiff gear gym gear short skirt....but why do obese women wear the same gear

Ianm74

Silver Member
I like watching a nice looking woman as much as the next bloke (or woman) however seeing the type of clothing worn at the gym everywhere is a bit off. Gym clothing is best worn only at the gym and especially not by size 22 in size 16 clothing (slight exaggeration but you know what I mean).