• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Abdullah Andrew Demetriou Emir of the AFL

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Andrew Demetriou suppressor of Australian women's right to think and speak as they wish thinks Tania Hird is AFL property and will obey the Mufti and Sheik's of the AFL Commission .\

I think he is sadly mistaken ;

TANIA Hird says she is offended by reports she will be “hauled” before the Essendon board when it meets tomorrow night to discuss her husband’s coaching future.
It was reported last night that Tania would be summoned to explain her conduct in speaking out about the drugs scandal and ordered to take a vow of silence.

But the wife of suspended Essendon coach James Hird this morning hit out at the suggestions.
“I’m not a piece of cattle and I’m not an employee and I think it’s really offensive to suggest that I’d be hauled anywhere,” she said outside her Toorak home.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
good on her . i do hope she sticks it up them lol

talk about power hunger

Holford

Gold Member
Totally agree, good on her speaking out when oppression is carried out in such a way. It appears the all laws can be bypassed when it comes to AFL. Love me footy but this scandal is poorly handled.

Good on her speaking out to protect her families reputation.

Lingham

Diamond Member
I disagree, Folks. Tania is the wife of James, and James has done a deal for which he has been paid $1M. Unless the AFL of Essendon are now trying to renege on the deal, Tania should shut up. The time to speak up was before, not after, the deal.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
I disagree, Folks. Tania is the wife of James, and James has done a deal for which he has been paid $1M. Unless the AFL of Essendon are now trying to renege on the deal, Tania should shut up. The time to speak up was before, not after, the deal.

You would have a point Lingham if the AFL had payed Tania but they struck a deal with James .

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
you said it " James has done a deal " not Tania . if James goes to jail for any reaso does that mean Tania goes with him ( he be happy with no lonely nights ) lol

Holford

Gold Member
I believe james had a contract with essendon for coaching. He had an agreement to fess up on bad governance on his part to protect afl and essendon so they can move on. James had wanted to go to court to protect his name but afl said that was going to get messy so best for all to have a fall guy.

Now media are still trying to trash Hird and print rumours as opposed to facts, so rightly Tania is coming out to protect long term reputation of her family.

It appears when powerful bullies (afl and media) want something trashing people is allowed. I believe the whole scandal is miss managed under the guise of protecting the game, false propaganda I suspect.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
I believe james had a contract with essendon for coaching. He had an agreement to fess up on bad governance on his part to protect afl and essendon so they can move on. James had wanted to go to court to protect his name but afl said that was going to get messy so best for all to have a fall guy.

Now media are still trying to trash Hird and print rumours as opposed to facts, so rightly Tania is coming out to protect long term reputation of her family.

It appears when powerful bullies (afl and media) want something trashing people is allowed. I believe the whole scandal is miss managed under the guise of protecting the game, false propaganda I suspect.

i agree and the media say that people need to know , ( i;m not sure why people need to know )

Happy2

Legend Member
I agree the contract is in the name of James not Tania Hird

But it is the Essendon board not sheik demitriou threatening her And I do believe it is wrong But if they have the power to do so It must only because of a clause in Hirds contract