• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Aaaaargh Frustrated!

T

Tania Admin

Due to NT's work we are having to go long periods of not seeing each other. So far it's been 3 months. It's driving me crazy. I miss him for so many reasons and SEX is a huge one of those reasons.
Other than seeing a WL and/or self relief (which doesn't seem relieving after a while), how do you handle long periods of no sex?

T

Tania Admin

I bury self in my work I may be lucky in that my work is Labour intensive
I've been quite reclusive lately,,but your onto it, I need to be physically active, well more so, wear myself out :)

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Due to NT's work we are having to go long periods of not seeing each other. So far it's been 3 months. It's driving me crazy. I miss him for so many reasons and SEX is a huge one of those reasons.
Other than seeing a WL and/or self relief (which doesn't seem relieving after a while), how do you handle long periods of no sex?
Unfortunately it is somethong that a lot of people have to put up with today, as to the best way to handle it, i do not know other than having to work long hours and being too tied at the end of the day. For the peeps that are trying to get work however, it can be so hard as the mind is not occupied enough and the absense of their partner is intensified to the point of frustration. You can be frustrated even if yoyr partner is living with you if it is a sexless relationship but that only leads to bitterness and arguments. If it is possible, try to see your partner even if it is just for a weekend if practicle, it gives you both something to look forward to and might help.

Dallas

Legend Member
I have spent a life time with long periods with no sex, it's probably the biggest single frustration of my life. From the age of about 14 I would go for very long runs to help ease the frustration. The down side is that a day or so after I have been for a long run, I feel even more horny *sigh* PS I don't know how NT can stay away from you for 3 months at a time! I'd be out the back doing this....
ouch.gif

T

Tania Admin

Unfortunately Sir Cruiser a weekend isn't a viable option. September will most likely be the earliest possibility.

Dallas I'm hearing you on the running, I think it's the endorphin craving, but anything has to be better than this frustration :eek:

Dallas

Legend Member
Try the running then Tania, and weights at the gym are great too. In your case you have a light at the end of the tunnel so you can just keep working out until D-Day.. and then you'll have all those new muscles to make things even better lol!

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Unfortunately Sir Cruiser a weekend isn't a viable option. September will most likely be the earliest possibility.

Dallas I'm hearing you on the running, I think it's the endorphin craving, but anything has to be better than this frustration :eek:
Sorry to hear tbat Tania but at least you will have September to look forward to.

Dallas

Legend Member
Dallas You were in the army You have any Bromide left from those days?
Maybe you can get some over to Taniia before she blows her top :p:p

Hehe, well the bromide thing is probably a myth, i mean I've heard bromide does have some sort of libido reducing effect but according to my doctor it also has a mild sedating effect so the army wouldn't want their soldiers nodding off on guard duty etc, so I doubt they'd put that stuff in their soldiers tea. Still, here's some tips for reducing your libido, feel free to test them for Tania and report back. I'll be particularly interested to see how you go with the birth control pills :p
http://www.rodalewellness.com/health/low-sex-drive-0

Dallas

Legend Member
Your a strange one Mr D Only the other day you were complaining about the bosses at work screwing you. Now you wish to up their libido's?

It's not the bosses who I want to screw me H2 :eek: I work with about 700 women, I wonder if there's something I can slip into the spring water dispensers? :p

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- What an excellent plan Mr Dallas. I see your strategy, get everyone horny at work, then you get all the free sex you wish, then you can file for harassment and get a huge pay-out.
You are a genius.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Haha!! cruel but funny! I wish I could bottle your high libido and put it in the water supply at work!

MrBig

Diamond Member

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
It's not the bosses who I want to screw me H2 :eek: I work with about 700 women, I wonder if there's something I can slip into the spring water dispensers? :p

You evil evil taxing man...when are you gonna let us in on your lil secret eh? So how do I apply? I am sure you need more than one horseman in that flock of 700 strong? :D

To make this plan work, we must think and plan...so that there is only a under 65 , female only Libido Max water fountain...need to create a LibidoLess water fountain for the male species...:jimlad:

Dallas

Legend Member
You evil evil taxing man...when are you gonna let us in on your lil secret eh? So how do I apply? I am sure you need more than one horseman in that flock of 700 strong? :D

To make this plan work, we must think and plan...so that there is only a under 65 , female only Libido Max water fountain...need to create a LibidoLess water fountain for the male species...:jimlad:

Yes it's very taxing but it's all about the GST, great service tax, oh and this is how we take care of the competition.. they few males that happen to work with me :p

200_zpsmowib0of.gif