• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

A very unique sound

Happy2

Legend Member
I thought I heard something first off But that would only be because I wanted to hear something I reckon
On a second hearing Nada Zilch Zip

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
That's interesting......I do not believe it but I thought it was a fun experiment. I got that link from a vampire site. They say that humans over 36 are not meant to be able to hear that. So some of us are vamps lol.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Well, there is a web page that has a huge list of traits that tell us if we're a vampire or not. And I'm assuming it makes most people think they are a vampire after reading it. Bit like one of those teen magazine quiz things lol. Wanna see it?

maxman

Silver Member
I'm way over that age and it's really easy to hear. It's a fairly low frequency sound but only audible when I turn the TONE control up towards maximum. If the control is on the average setting (as usual) it is impossible to hear.

T

Thatguy

at normal listening levels I couldn't hear nada...

but I could hear something when I cranked the volume to maximum...

Happy2

Legend Member
thats the thing isn't it Thatguy It would have to be a superb quality recording to have no sound whatsoever at max volume So we are all bound to hear Something if we crank up the volume

T

Thatguy

yup yup... the question is... was there actually something recorded in this recording.. or is what is audible at that volume just from being a crap recording....

Happy2

Legend Member
Well if its genuine I believe it should be played at your normal listening level Or it will be a distorted test
But as yoda said its a Cleo style test Not MENSA