A Shoe, a Kitten, and a Green Gemstone

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Meditating in the force I was late last night. Visions of all that go on in this galaxy flow through my energy field. There was one vision that was embossed in a familar energy that I like. So stayed with that a while I did.

I saw a beautiful lady, dressed eligantly she was. Classy yet sexy. A feminine energy she was, but also possess the strength and the great qualities of the polar opposite. Upon enquiring with the Force who this was. The force showed me Kittens. It showed me Emeralds. Then the force showed me some very sensual and erotic ideas of what can be done with a shoe.

Hmmmm who could this be?

If you are out there please touch base and say hi LOL

May the force be with you.

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

9,O!i:lBYrD@W6TdW,-Jm;tDLP<<Uc4>~

Last edited by a moderator:

Fudd

Foundation Member
I saw a beautiful lady, dressed eligantly she was. Classy yet sexy. A feminine energy she was, but also possess the strength and the great qualities of the polar opposite.

...I had a similar experience, Master Yoda, however mine involved a frozen chicken & a feather duster.......now, what would Freud make of that???... :)

Fudd

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

Y2][kTw+[X}dY~S|p=F2Z,EP8y>

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
Shoes and erotocism seem to go back a long way
But it has to be in the right place with the right person
Go to langtrees drink champagne from the shoe of one of the lovely ladies
Or nowadays with women combat soldiers here or soon to be
After a 4 day march and a fire fight and finally got back to KarinTowt A stubbie of Tooheys from a ladies combat boot
may not stiffen ones resolve as it were