A question for the punters !!

Honey Diamond

African American Princess
Gold Member
I’ve got two photoshoots booked next month for my various working lady profiles and adverts - two shoots so I can get different vibes. Here’s my question —

When you’re looking at a working ladies photos, what’re you really searching for? Are you only worried about wether or not we’re “sexy”, or do you want to make sure you can see some personality or uniqueness ??

I can do sexy all day long, but I prefer photos that show what kind of person I am a little bit 🫣 thought it’s better to just ask you!

artyforthefun

Silver Member
I like a little tease, also focus alot on the face, not looks so much but expression. like to see a cheekyness, naughtyness, hard to describe

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
A facial shot is good and recommend.
A body shot is recommend.
Classey cloths or neat and casual cloths.
Straight colour photo, do not do arty black and whites.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Regardless of what is worn and the alluring poses shown in any photo, I always look to see if they are photos that portray a natural, relaxed look. I do like to see that the lady in the photo is genuinely enjoying having those photos taken. If the photos look 'forced" or "awkward" then they are much less interesting. Smiles that reach the eyes are always a winner for me.

glen

Gold Member
Agree with all the comments about showing a personality that would be nice to be with. Also I like the neat casual street look, for example a girl you might see around town and fancy.