• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

A question for the gentlemen.....

MrBig

Diamond Member
It's difficult to represent the necessary sound onomatopoeically when the sounds can vary considerably . :)

MrBig

Diamond Member
But you got the gist of it Mr Little, Yes?
Yes H2.
Thanks to the diuretics in my medication to control blood pressure I frequently, alas too frequently, place my bladder under too much pressure. When released, I'm sure that at times others that might be within earshot could be imagining the conclusion of a very different act taking place.
"Oh! What a feeling..."
PS.
My posts are never intended to insult anyone's intelligence or be of a belittling nature, only MrLittling. (God! that's got to be really lame.) LOL
Cheers

MrBig

Diamond Member
Ok! Here goes - I hope you get the gist of it.
I don't have any one particular.
It would vary depending on whom I'm bedding at the time.
Everyone is different.
Different physical attributes (for the benefit of my eye).
Different external sensory points (accessible to teasing, fondling, licking, biting)
Different internal sensory points (If it's more pain than pleasure for her then it's not pleasure for me either).
Different kinky desires. (Happier to be deprived of control with some partners, but perhaps not others - and vice versa)
So the best position would be one, or as close as possible to, that which enables all of these, of both parties, to come into play so that neither person, eventually, needs to resort to "faking it".
Yes! I'm male, while faking orxxxm might be difficult, I have, on occasion, faked my pleasure for the benefit of the lady (painful or uncomfortable position or doesn't "do it" for me). This could be subject material for its own thread
This "ultimate" position will only be attained after some trial and error (but still enjoyable along the way).
The more heavenly I can make it for the lady, the better (generally) it is for me too.
When younger it's the hormones taking control - everything's great. Now-a-days my brain needs to be more involved.
I'm starting to get all over the place with this.
Had a few things in mind when I started to type but they've since faded into obscurity.
To sum up:

Standing. Lifting her and her calves and arms around my neck!;):p:D

Buk

Diamond Member
At the risk of hijacking this thread, Zara, my favourite position is missionary because I like looking into her eyes, watching her ecstatic expression and kissing her while I'm inside her. :)
I agree hole-heartedly!! Then throw in the doggy as I just love a lady's beautiful arse staring at me . And other positions aren't too bad either; I'm easily pleased.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I agree hole-heartedly!! Then throw in the doggy as I just love a lady's beautiful arse staring at me . And other positions aren't too bad either; I'm easily pleased.
Thanks, Buk. You should probably not overdo it though if you have a hole in your heart. :p

MrBig

Diamond Member
It was all blah blah blah..... wasting time ..... Knew I'd have trouble explaining.
Perhaps I should have produced a video.
In the end, only the last sentence attracted attention anyhow!

Last edited:

Happy2

Legend Member
It was all blah blah blah..... wasting time ..... new I'd have trouble explaining.
Perhaps I should have produced a video.
In the end, only the last sentence attracted attention anyhow!
I guess you know . Nah why spoil His XLNC's fun
I'm sure he won't miss you ;)

Zara Daniels

Gold Member
WOW!!! thank you gentlemen!!!
i was hoping there was one maybe two miracle positions that i could learn and forever do but....
it is clear to me that all positions can be fun with the right person, and could be a little awkward with the not so right person, which was my original thought.
i personally try not to fake an orgasm- can i just say though that just because i don't cum it actually doesn't mean i didn't enjoy the sex!
this misunderstanding by so many unfortunately has occasionally brought me to a not so real climax so the gentleman can understand ive enjoyed my time with him. (was this too blunt to say? i apologize to those who think so).
Sex is meant to be fun and if im not having fun im not afraid to let you know ;):p:rolleyes::joyful:

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I feel you, Zara. There have been a few times (not too many, granted) where I have failed to fire -- or do so in the allotted time anyway -- but still had an absolute ball with the extended foreplay. A couple of times it was because I spent far too long pleasing them since I was enjoying myself (and vice versa) so much.

The ladies I was with felt they had let me down though and I had to reassure them it was no big deal, sometimes that happens with us blokes too (especially if we're on the so-called wrong side of 40). I just go for a short massage afterwards or rub one out to relieve the pent-up tension. :)