A divisive and personal question

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Think my fave album would British Steel by Judas Priest

Fave slightly of centre album would be Fugazi by Marillion
Guilty pleasures as nextplease69 put it would be from my teen years Just fun music like The Sweet put out

Best concert KISS in Perth 1980
Worst Dragon , Mark ? Hunter just didn't want to be there
Worst album Big brother gave me a Cindy Pauper Album Why??? Oh why

Mark Hunter was a junkie. It's a wonder he could perform at all.

Happy2

Legend Member
Mark Hunter was a junkie. It's a wonder he could perform at all.
He looked shocking when we saw Dragon We've often wondered if it was his illness rather than drugs
But on the night if you'd said he was on drugs I would not have disagreed with you

Buk

Diamond Member
I never saw Dragon but liked several of their songs. Not on my list of favourite albums but definitely some of my favourite singles from a selection of his albums are those from Kevin Coyne, a rather eccentric Englishman who had only one slightly commercial hit with "Marlene". And "Don't Delude Me" is an interesting song, among others, from this guy; have a listen if you ever get bored with mainstream music :)

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Tough Question to narrow but here goes
Best Concert - ZZ Top in Perth x 2 - Eliminator and Legs, Pink Floyd Money Tour - Melbourne, Andre Rieu 2013
Worst Concert ever - Nivana Perth at Berlin, Pavarotti's last concert

Keryn

Gold Member
Um worst CD hiding somewhere in a collection is possibly Peter Andre & I could never pick just one to hold the title of best. My taste is eclectic at best, so for me many could be the best on any given day.
As for concerts, I'm not 100% but I'd say Foo Fighters edging out Pink for performance & worst would be Billy Joel as I basically fell asleep.