A cup of Tea / Coffee

Channelle

Legend Member
Most of the members would prefer a quickie I used to love them myself in my younger days...now I am approaching the walking frame years I prefer a massage in my spaceship chair....

I think you are tarring us all with the same brush, expecting everyone to think sex, sex, sex, and prefer a quickie in the morning.

It may surprise, and perhaps only 1/2 the members would.
I will happily fall into the other 1/2 ... and rather these encounters can be enjoyed for somewhat longer.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I think you are tarring us all with the same brush, expecting everyone to think sex, sex, sex, and prefer a quickie in the morning.

It may surprise, and perhaps only 1/2 the members would.
I will happily fall into the other 1/2 ... and rather these encounters can be enjoyed for somewhat longer.
The early morning quickie I always found pleasurable in my youth every one to their own....

LongHair

Legend Member
Most of the members would prefer a quickie I used to love them myself in my younger days...now I am approaching the walking frame years I prefer a massage in my spaceship chair....

A little like Mrs Langtree approaching the walking frame years, these days I am just happy to actually wake up esvch morning, by doing that I have eXceded all eXpectations for the day, the rest is just cream :)