A bit of agro going on

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
With respect isn't the forum for members. Without contributing members there is no forum.
Is this how Langtrees staff members are going to treat members now
Before those of you who wish to go off mouthing off about Phoebe please have a look at how long HE has been a member
Yes that's how much you pay attention or know about your members
Secondly ask your boss Mary Anne was Phoebe invited back
Now look how long both of you have been here.
Chantelle I am actually both surprised and disappointed in your comment as you have always acted professional and with integrity

Just block her.. it's a much pleasant experience on Talkinsex.com without the constant ' visual diarrhea

Just wow
Both of you when you are on here are representing the company you work for being Langtrees
It's ok to have the duck run his mouth off and yes I am aware he has a connection to MAK
Perhaps refresh yourself with the forum rules
And as someone pointed it out to me a few days ago the impact your behaviour here can have on your business as both a working lady and a receptionist.

@Mrs Langtrees I am actually horrified to see such behaviour towards a member let alone one who has been a member since 2015 and close to 7 thousand posts

Copied from the forum rules
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.

Have a great night ladies now please take the nastiness to private message if that has not happen already

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I moved this to its own thread as it was not about the subject matter. members I have been flat stick, so havent been around much please make a bit more effort to read your posts after you have written them plz.