A big thank you...

Happy2

Legend Member
Wise and kind I told you to include Wise and kind yon slow SOB

I was going to add it you mongrel But I thought it would be too much crawling in just one post
It was to be put out there over a few posts just a little reminder of the beautiful ladies qualities.
And you go an throw em out there in your usual clod headed country boy manner Ta very much

F

Farm Boy

I was going to add it you mongrel But I thought it would be too much crawling in just one post
It was to be put out there over a few posts just a little reminder of the beautiful ladies qualities.
And you go an throw em out there in your usual clod headed country boy manner Ta very much

Arr yer sorry I am always giving butt kissing too much tongue, will take something away from this.

F

Farm Boy

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I ruen things with too much missed placed enthusiasm.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Where the RUM???????????;--I am waiting??????---------- all Pirates are known to take any opportunity---------H2

Happy2

Legend Member
Where the RUM???????????;--I am waiting??????---------- all Pirates are known to take any opportunity---------H2

I sent of a Barrel full of the stuff HP it should have reached you by now AlkiesRus was the name of the transport company

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Thank-You Bro,
Be assured I will raise my Glass and send Praise towards the west