A big thank you...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Going thru thick and thin at the moment so a big THANK YOU to Happy2 for being there.

In an attempt to reply his kindness I`m posting this post-.jpg
in the hope he at least takes a look.

Thanks Happy2

C

colzilla

Happy2 has always been there for me when I've been bored completely shitless.

Thanks Happy2 without you I'd almost get to the stage of looking for a job.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Yep;--- Thx H2;

-BillyBones "Sheep Shagger on Line Weekly" LOL I repeat;- LOL,LOL,LOL

Ohhhhh eye lads;- raise Yeeeee Glass of Rum up High;-----The Rum on H2 (I have a barrel Thx)
Pass the Rum and Cheers

Dallas

Legend Member
Happy2 gets my thanks too for lending an ear when I've needed it.
My shout now H2...
honny-1.gif

Fudd

Foundation Member
...yep, a real good bloke...good to have in yr corner when things get a bit difficult.... :)

P

Perth boy

I remember about two years ago I was on my own in a hotel room in Guangzhou China board shitless and it was H2 with his posts that kept me on track. H2 you always seam to keep us lot smiling thanks.

A

Al Swearengen

My mistake! Oh well dont be shy with the penicillan Col!
Remember, as the proctologists say "Onwards & Upwards"

Al

C

colzilla

No problems Big Gay Al... If you ever see me in the flesh you'd want a piece, thats for sure.

bushbabe

Gold Member
Well Happy2,
How does it feel to be sooo appreciated......... I would join in on the Chorus too, but it really looks like those two cuties have their eyes on you alone...... I'd offer you some home grown ones from up here, but it may cause a ruckuss at the H2 household.

Enjoy

Happy2

Legend Member
Well Happy2,
How does it feel to be sooo appreciated......... I would join in on the Chorus too, but it really looks like those two cuties have their eyes on you alone...... I'd offer you some home grown ones from up here, but it may cause a ruckuss at the H2 household.

Enjoy
Thanks for your consideration bushbabe I think your big bovine friends would cause major damage to my little wooly friends
Your right about our two friends Most of these sites they say people groom their future conquests These two just put their hands straight up.

bushbabe

Gold Member
Glad to offer any assistance H2. But I'd be a little careful........ you know how word spreads around by our woolly friends.......... hope you have a large shearing shed.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
aww...such show of sincerity i cant help but to thank you too for this entertaining thread. :eek:ccasion14

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
It`s agreed...
We all like Happy2 and what he contributes to the forum. Now lets see if we can give him more of a reputation then MAK and fill up all the little green squares in his corner...

T

Tania Admin

lol What an awesome thread. It has really put a smile on my face. :)

Happy2

Legend Member
It`s agreed...
We all like Happy2 and what he contributes to the forum. Now lets see if we can give him more of a reputation then MAK and fill up all the little green squares in his corner...

Dont you dare I am not going to upset one of the states most influential ladies ( Not to mention one of the best looking as well)

T

Tania Admin

Dont you dare I am not going to upset one of the states most influential ladies ( Not to mention one of the best looking as well)

lol seems you are a good suck up as well as a shoulder lol It's always nice to know people appreciate you though :)

F

Farm Boy

Wise and kind I told you to include Wise and kind yon slow SOB