76-89 active users. Rarely any new posts unless admin. Adelaide thread is dead. Guys post up, tell a story, give a review, ask a question. Get active

bradleigh

Silver Member
Come on guys I'm trying, I'm a new user too but old or new get some movement happening, some discussions and posts up asking questions or giving reviews good and bad and get things going along. I don't check other states much but south Oz is definitely a boring forum for now. The posts I've made I've found to be up and down interactive wise but most have created discussion and that is the aim here hey. So all newbies or long time users let's see some posts and get ourselves interacting hey.
Had a finger up your ass tell us the story, have you had a bad booking then tell us, had a threesome that ended with a dick in your mouth tell us the story or have a question to ask or some advice then throw it out there and let's get some chit chat happening hey. Don't be shy guys

bradleigh

Silver Member
Post is there to get some interaction happening and that is all. Say hi or tell a story and let's see where this post can go hey x

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Babe it's 4am in the eastern states this is a busy day forum at night just the team from Langtrees.com. Please add an avatar babe its like you are running around nude xxx

bradleigh

Silver Member
Babe it's 4am in the eastern states this is a busy day forum at night just the team from Langtrees.com. Please add an avatar babe its like you are running around nude xxx
I like to be nude haha, I will get around to the avatar I've been meaning too lately. At the post time 2am there were many active users I believe but just a random post off a whim too see if I could get some activity going and some general chat happening just as I was bored. Thanks for your comment though @Mrs Langtrees atleast I got one comment hey haha 😉

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I like to be nude haha, I will get around to the avatar I've been meaning too lately. At the post time 2am there were many active users I believe but just a random post off a whim too see if I could get some activity going and some general chat happening just as I was bored. Thanks for your comment though @Mrs Langtrees atleast I got one comment hey haha 😉
I gave you one that suits my mood xxx Use the whats new about 10 posts and threads in the last hour.

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
Come on guys I'm trying, I'm a new user too but old or new get some movement happening, some discussions and posts up asking questions or giving reviews good and bad and get things going along. I don't check other states much but south Oz is definitely a boring forum for now. The posts I've made I've found to be up and down interactive wise but most have created discussion and that is the aim here hey. So all newbies or long time users let's see some posts and get ourselves interacting hey.
Had a finger up your ass tell us the story, have you had a bad booking then tell us, had a threesome that ended with a dick in your mouth tell us the story or have a question to ask or some advice then throw it out there and let's get some chit chat happening hey. Don't be shy guys
Hello mate
How have you been ?

W

Weber

Appears that because this forum is owned or ran by Langtrees they tend to promote their workers which are 500 /hr, and the places that most punters go to have to run an advert on Langtrees to be able to post on here.
Any reviews of better girls don't get reviewed for fear of them getting known about, and it also appears that posts are getting moderated so if said post isn't liked it doesn't get posted or if the moderator gets upset about the content the person gets booted off with no reason and or explanation.

Wemby

Silver Member
Reading some of the old threads and some of the more interesting and active members are now in Boot Hill cemetery. They must have upset the wrong person.

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
Many old members are still here……. Is there an obligation to respond to everything?

bradleigh

Silver Member
Definitely don't expect members to jump on every post with a reply or posting every day. Just simply don't see much interaction at all lately so I was trying to get some happening, general chit chat a story told just anything. Seems to have got some chat going on here so that's great. Hope your all well and appreciate your input and efforts to spark up some chat. Cheers guys 🍻