5th Interview with Master Wizard

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Master Wizard is joining us in WA again in late April and has agreed to be the 5th Adventurous Adult interview for our forum.
Looking forward to this interview as I have a million questions to ask.
Firstly Rob can you tell us a little about yourself your likes and dislikes and what turns you on?

M

MASTER WIZARD

M.W. Thats ME!

Hi Mary-Anne &all ,
My profile tells it all. . . Polyamourous, Sadistic, Pagan, Bikie.
Polyamourous: I'm not much on the bonk for the sake of it, in fact My body usually does not co-operate.
I prefer "loving" relationships with or without sex. Which brings Me to the next point. Sadistic: Consensually hurting some-one is a real turn on!
Pagan: Well I'm an Eclectic Neo-Pagan. Polytheistic, and if it "feels" right for Me then it's MINE!
Bikie: I do not own a car, just a yamaha TR1 (XV1000) and when I get the rest of the money together then I'll have a motor-trike with a TR1 Motor.
I get anoyed by these people who like using the american term "biker". In Australia We use the "ie" suffix, Truckie, Brickie, Bikie et cetra.

Other Turn ons, top of the list "G-strings", Power-over (consensual), Piercings on Ladies (except ear-piercing), A small number of Tattoos, or strategically placed Tatts. Submissive Women, (real subbies, not door-mats).
Turn offs, Pubic hair below the clitorus. Arogance from any-one. (I do NOT take orders), People endeavouring to manipulate Me.

Requirement: Clear consent, for any and every thing!
Likes: Lying in a hot bath and listening to the rain on an iron roof. Getting high on the energies of a great ritual. or from treating some-one with clear energy.
Getting "it" right. (Which I usually do)
Riding!
Discovering something new (for Me)
Doing treatments, and discovering "things" with each and every one!
Feeling the sun on My shoulders.
Being all alone in the desert.
Making "things" specialy when it is unusual, and will bring pleasure to some-one.
This could go on *Ad nauseum*.
So I'll look at some dislikes
Body-hair.
Unpleasant smells (unpleasant for Me)
Discordant music/sound
Riding in the rain. . . Wet Leathers!
Being expected to do everything.
People "trying" to be more arogant than Me!
People "trying" to be more Pedantic than Me!
People using the term "Try" or "trying"!
Obesity
People who do not apreciate their own successes.
cars
Non smoking venues.
again this could go on "Ad nauseum"

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

Hi MW..

I know we touched base on a few things when you were last here and many thaks for your patience of [trying (just joking)] explaining to me a few things, but want to clarify I guess some more as it will sink in when something is written rather than verbal.

Can you please tell me about being able to be a healer and a sadist in the one persons body I guess. You can be a healer and yet also love giving consensual pain as well.
Interested in your comments thanks.

V

Vyxxxn

Good question Serena I also will be awaiting to hear this, MW has touched on the subject with me already and it is more than interesting :)

M

MASTER WIZARD

Healer?

Can you please tell me about being able to be a healer and a sadist in the one persons body I guess. You can be a healer and yet also love giving consensual pain as well.
Interested in your comments thanks.[/QUOTE] Greetings Serena, and Others,
First, to Me a "healer" stands about knee high and chases cattle around a yard. On the other hand, I'm a therapist, I work at bringing people up to a level where they can choose to "Heal" themselves, While I am prepared to assist, in what ever ways are open to Me, I am not, and Will not be responsible for another persons state of health,or illhealth.
I have explained to some-one before that, I took on My mother's role in the household at the age of 12years, 'cos mother went back to work on a permanent afternoon shift. This "carer" role continued until I was 18, when I started work as a Cadet Ambulance Officer, Another "Carer" type role.
So for a total of 30 years all My energies went into the welfare of "others". And in this process I was losing sight of ME. I had ceased to be a "Person" and became the "Role" of Ambo/Carer. There was no life outside.
When I discovered BDSM, at first I could not understand *Why* being a TOP felt SOO right. But I realised that in this role I was "Some-one". Further soul-searching brought Me to the conclusion that, 30 years of easing PAIN had left Me unbalanced that I "Needed" to Give some pain back, and there are people who can get pleasure from receiving what I had a need to give.
I hope this answers your Question Serena.

M

Mary Anne PA

thanks MW,

I know you have explained that to me before, but seeing it in print will make it stick more in my head.
if anything can..lol
look forward to your return...
must start the thread soon and get your bookings happening..
please pms me the exact days you want me to set up for your time and times for your work....
will get it all ready
regards
Serena

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Sorry I'm so Late

Sorry taken so long to get back to ask you more questions about yourself and your lifestyle I've had a very busy week.
Firstly can I ask you if you will be a foundation member of 'The Dominion' our new BDSM & Fetish Club and would like to invite you to be a party host for the party on Friday 20th May, when you are over here in Perth.
Your responsibility would be to plan the way you want the party to run with the entertainers chosen by yourself and the programme of events.

Now to some questions about yourself
How old are you?
Have you been married and done the kid thing?
How long have you been practising Shiatsu and what sort of training have you had.?
Lastly but not least how did you get the title "Master"?

C

chrissie

MASTER WIZARD said:
When I discovered BDSM, at first I could not understand *Why* being a TOP felt SOO right. But I realised that in this role I was "Some-one". Further soul-searching brought Me to the conclusion that, 30 years of easing PAIN had left Me unbalanced that I "Needed" to Give some pain back, and there are people who can get pleasure from receiving what I had a need to give.
I hope this answers your Question Serena.

You talk about the 'need' to balance yourself by giving consensual pain - you haven't mentioned whether this gives you pleasure, or whether it just fulfills a need. Assuming that it not only balances you, but gives you pleasure, what is it about the act that is the source of this pleasure?

I can certainly grok the idea of bdsm bringing balance to your life, but further to that, I believe it also gives us permission to be more of what/who we are without conflict. Do you see this as an important part of the lifestyle?

Chrissie

M

MASTER WIZARD

Grok? Yes I do!

Dear Chrissie & All,
It is primarily the response that is stimulating.
The "Energy Exchange"!
I played at a "public-party" couple of years back, for about 6 hours, I was unable to sleep for 3 days.
I find it interesting, that if I play with a "door-mat" it is energy draining, but some-one who is getting their desires fulfilled, feeds the energy back to me multiplied.
The short answer to your second Question is "Honesty!"
Most people will seek to fulfill their "Needs"(desires), but in our society that usually mean a variation on what is perceived as "abuse", "Domestic-violence.", where one or both parties seek to fulfill their desire without even understanding their desires, let alone comprehending "Why" they do what they do.
For myself and most of the people I associate with in the BDSM scene, there has been much "soul-searching" and seeking a deeper understanding of Ourselves. I/we, are bound by the "Ethics" of the scene, and an apreciation of the unique qualities that each person provides.

One of My pet Gripes, are those people(?), who think a subby is there to be pushed around and "abused." Without apreciating how strong a person needs to be to be able to SUBMIT!
I hope this provides the answers. . . if not I am more than happy to elucidate.
Rob

P

Paris

Hi Rob,

I have been following your correspondence and noticed you mentioned "Ethics" in regards to the BDSM scene, could you elaborate on this. Is this something that is generally followed by people participating in BDSM or a private agreement between consenting parties. How are theses ethics enforced if that is applicable?

Also how do you discern a "Door Mat" from a true "Submissive". Is being a "Door Mat" possibly one of the steps to becoming and or exploring the realms of being "Submissive"? And does being "Submissive" mean that I would only participate in sexual activities in that role? I've read that being "Submissive" is a total lifestyle choice and extends beyond the bedroom to include every day life.

Would love to hear you views on this.....

Paris XXX

M

MASTER WIZARD

Ethics & Submission

Greetings Paris & Others,
When I mentioned Ethics, I was refering to MY personal Ethics.
But within the BDSM "scene" there are a number of Ethical rules, & these are enforced by the word of mouth. An example would be that some-one who did not honour a safe-word in a "scene" situation would be "branded" as an unsafe "player" and the word would spread rapidly within the BDSM scene, it would not be long before NO-One would be prepared to "play" with that person.
Steve the Deve gave a presentation on this at the first "New Dominion" and expressed far better than I could, perhaps HE may choose to post on this subject....Later.

To be a Submissive, a person needs to be a strong, independent person, without this they have nothing to submit.
A doormat is some-one with such low self esteem, that they are incapable of independent action.

A person that gives themselves in submission to a DOMINANT, may do this as part of a life-style, or it may be for a short time to achieve some "Balance" in their life. for example it is not unusual to find people who have "Power" possitions in life, such as Judges or Police officers, visiting a MASTER/MISSTRESS for an hour or 2 to give themselves in submission, frequently these are Non-Sexual encounters.

Some people are only submissive in the area of sexuallity, & some submissives become Dominant in the the sexual arena.
It all depends on the "Dynamics" of the specific "relationship". And whether it is a sexual relationship at all.
Many of My play sessions have been with Lesbians, where there was clearly NO sexual element at at all. And these occurred as a result of ME having established a "scene" reputation as a "SAFE" & "Honourable" player! Thus allowing these Ladies to give themselves into MY charge, with the knowledge that I would NOT overstep MY authority and push their personal "LIMITS" (a whole topic of its own.)
Rob