2011 - Regrets? - What you didn't do

W

wingman

Regret not seeing a WL that I was really intrigued to see after reading a lil bit about her on here. I did book her but she didn't show, but admittedly it was outside her normal working schedule.

(And no, I'm not going to name her, I'll try again when i build up the courage)

Demon

Legend Member
Regret not seeing a WL that I was really intrigued to see after reading a lil bit about her on here. I did book her but she didn't show, but admittedly it was outside her normal working schedule.

(And no, I'm not going to name her, I'll try again when i build up the courage)

It is a good thing to have regrets about.

Best wishes with remedying it soon.

W

wcmonger

Not Seeing Christine McQueen - will remedy in Feb

Not seeing Gloria Van Vaulker - will remedy in Feb

A

Alecia the Foxx

I did everything I planned to do this year, except visit Perth and my dear friend Fudd. Next year I guess.

F

Farm Boy

Dont regret not getting a Bali tat.

The Australian Medical Association (AMA) says tourists who get tattoos in Bali take the same risks as having unprotected sex.

On Friday the West Australian Health Department said one of the state's residents had contracted HIV after getting a tattoo in the Indonesian tourist hotspot.

Western Australia's AMA president David Mountain says people should not get tattoos when overseas, particularly in a third world country like Bali.

"I think it's high risk behaviour and it's really the same as having sex overseas without protection," he said.

The age and sex of the victim have not been released, nor has the location of the parlour where the tattoo was obtained.

The Commonwealth is expected to update health and traveller warnings following the incident which is believed to be the first ever case of HIV contraction from a tattoo.

S

sexnut

Jasmine, chloe, stephanie, tiffany, chantel, skye.....list is endless :p

S

Schnappa15

Not getting more happy ending massages from Angela in North Perth. Great bird, great massage and a sensational ending...then a shower together - nice.