1993 Road Trip To 181's Brothel in Kalgoorlie With Essa😂🤣

T

Tania Admin

Oh the Kalgoorlie day's. I honestly had a blast. There were so many fun times, a few crappy times, but it was a very educational and interesting part of my younger life.

Below is me sitting on my case (It was packed to the Max, ready and excited for my 3rd trip to Kal.)

View attachment 96402
For my 3rd trip to Kalgoorlie Louise (the Blonde), Storm and I were Chauffeured in the Mercedes, from the Midland office to Kal, by @Mrs Langtrees then 2nd husband Essa (Essa is presently a housemate in Mary-Anne's apartment) who is endearingly referred to as The Butler.

Photo below, Mercedes all loaded and about to head off from the office in Midland.
20200424_152731_1587708210467.jpg
And Omg! What A trip it was!!! 😂🤣 Storm and I were funny (we still are and Storm and I have been friends ever since meeting on my 2nd trip to Kal). So funny in fact that poor Essa had to pull over a couple of times because he was laughing so much and had tears rolling down his face.

Photo below of where we had to stop
🤣😂
20200424_152936.jpg

Pic Below is Louise Laughing hard and telling us to stop making Essa laugh or we'd never get to Kal on time to start shift.

20200424_152834_1587708254199.jpg

So the drive continued. Gee Storm, Lousie and I could drink! We stopped at a bottle shop to top up in nearly every town along the highway.
By the time we arrived in Kalgoorlie we were so drunk we rolled out of the car, couldn't work our shift that night and Leigh fined each of us $150 and sent us to bed.
(But we actually took off and went and continued our drinking at The Foundry Hotel,,,didn't get caught either,,,ner ner ner ner 😂🤣)

Below pic. Storm enjoying a cold beverage.

View attachment 96405
That was one fun road trip,,,for us,,,I'm not sure Essa aka The Chauffeur/The Butler had as much fun but meh,,,,🤣😂

I will be doing more posts, on my Kalgoorlie days, very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Now Helena Street is still 24/7 but an Asian House... Kalgoorlie was always a great drive.. back then it was great, No cops nor mobile speed camera's just slow down before and after Meriden and Southern Cross and the drive was great, especially the part from Southern Cross to Coolgardie. 188k of nothing .! :)

T

Tania Admin

Now Helena Street is still 24/7 but an Asian House... Kalgoorlie was always a great drive.. back then it was great, No cops nor mobile speed camera's just slow down before and after Meriden and Southern Cross and the drive was great, especially the part from Southern Cross to Coolgardie. 188k of nothing .! :)
I always enjoyed the drive. The train trip was good too.

T

Tania Admin

Years back you could do the 188k part in under a hour!!!
In 2013 I was in a vehicle that did Perth to Kalgoorlie in 5 hours.. naughty.
It was during a time when a big number of men on motorbikes headed there and the pack was a few hours ahead of us so our road was clear. Lucky for the driver there wasn't a speeding fine.