• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

10 Strange Sex Fact

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Would #7 be classed as a Happy Meal? Fulfilling your daily calories intake, with the Wurst Juice. :D

As I found out, H2, it doesn't work for me H2,....sigh sigh sigh......all this sex at LT for nothing...........still a flat chest, mmmmmm let me think......might be the........no don't want to go there.......:D:D:D

They say a suction cup does wonder, it'll suck the D cup out of you. ;)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
And I was told I would grow back100 hairs every time I had sex
So Rochelle can you guess how many times I've had sex?
mmmmmmmmm as you usually cover your head....hard to tell. I will insist on counting next time we catch up (regardless of the hat style you will be featuring then) plus SODA water (my shout!) :D:D:D:D

images

images

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Would #7 be classed as a Happy Meal? Fulfilling your daily calories intake, with the Wurst Juice. :D

They say a suction cup does wonder, it'll suck the D cup out of you. ;)
Have you tried it? It would make me feel a lot better if I would know that it might have worked for you........:eek::eek::eek:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Have you tried it? It would make me feel a lot better if I would know that it might have worked for you........:eek::eek::eek:

No I have tried neither. But I have been complimented as a natural B to C at best. I think I will leave things natural for now. But you should feel better after reading this, natural is better. ;)