1 leads to 2 which leads to 3 etc

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
And Feebs Prada do make handbags in India

Show me proof....

Those above are Fashion Cities..... Cities that are known world wide as the movers and shakers of fashion, maybe I need a secondary hobby other than fashion/femininity....

People that know me say I need a hobby I say I have one Fashion! is there anything else.....

Phoebe

Legend Member
Look at floorshim shoes .... the quality died as soon as the Made in India occurred...

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Why all the hooha a out Prada I saw them in all the marking KL and the like
Even target bags are more expensive and better made

Exactly H2, why go for real leather when you can get synthetic upper leather on your Target handbags. If you pronounce Target in a Frenchy way, it raises the value of your handbags by 50%.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Exactly H2, why go for real leather when you can get synthetic upper leather on your Target handbags. If you pronounce Target in a Frenchy way, it raises the value of your handbags by 50%.

So why do men get excited over cars, jet-skis, motorbikes, etc etc, or when another man takes a screamer at the MCG? another man albeit, hey sooner talk Prada, Chanel sorry, Why not buy a cheep china made 4*4 over say a Toyota Landcrusier or even a Nissan Patrol, hey or maybe a postal motorbike over a Ducatti one? Men are hypocrites go off at a woman for buying a pair of heels, but its all okay for him to go out and spend a fortune on car parts that he doesn't need, or a bucket load of coin on a hobby for himself....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I don't know, how 1 thread leads to 2 many discussions of handbags and leads to

69050592-178e-4c0a-a1af-e37dae3f1917_handbag-infographic-small.jpg

Phoebe

Legend Member
Yep and how much profit on say a rebuild kit for V8 engine that men soooo love... ;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
Or even that VB for a hard earned thirst after rebuilding said V8.... with of course your male mates in the Man Cave....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
So why do men get excited over cars, jet-skis, motorbikes, etc etc, or when another man takes a screamer at the MCG? another man albeit, hey sooner talk Prada, Chanel sorry, Why not buy a cheep china made 4*4 over say a Toyota Landcrusier or even a Nissan Patrol, hey or maybe a postal motorbike over a Ducatti one? Men are hypocrites go off at a woman for buying a pair of heels, but its all okay for him to go out and spend a fortune on car parts that he doesn't need, or a bucket load of coin on a hobby for himself....

We will get overly excited about a 4x4 from China in say 10 years time or more. Remember how Hyundai was a avoid at all costs brand say 15 - 20 yrs ago. So I guess Target handbags, in few more years will be something of a desirable brand name? Give it some time and start collecting the target handbags now, they may just become vintage collectibles.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
For 1, I don't crave V8 engines...fast doesn't need to be big.

2. VB not my favourite drink.

3. I don't have a man cave. I have a unisex room, female is welcome to leave their stuff as long as she shares. She can play with my junk.

Phoebe

Legend Member
For 1, I don't crave V8 engines...fast doesn't need to be big.

2. VB not my favourite drink.

3. I don't have a man cave. I have a unisex room, female is welcome to leave their stuff as long as she shares. She can play with my junk.

Will you do anything female though? or is it all one way traffic?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I don't know, how 1 thread leads to 2 many discussions of handbags and leads to

69050592-178e-4c0a-a1af-e37dae3f1917_handbag-infographic-small.jpg

But that's to joy of here we love to get side tracked and just chat about what ever comes to mind. The pic reminds me of the Story of Stuff pic

Happy2

Legend Member
Why dont you give it a rest Phoebes
To tell the truth I am heartily sick of your all men are bastards line and all men are hypocrites
Yourself excluded of course

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
It's fine to have your own opinions...as they say opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.:D

T

Tania Admin

1 Phoebe reaction leads to Happy 2 giving more stirs leads to 3 minutes of me laughing :)

And Phoebe, I like my Toyota 4wd and when it comes to dirt bikes it's Yamaha all the way. I also like nice clothes and bags and I also shop very wisely :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
1 Phoebe reaction leads to Happy 2 giving more stirs leads to 3 minutes of me laughing :)

And Phoebe, I like my Toyota 4wd and when it comes to dirt bikes it's Yamaha all the way. I also like nice clothes and bags and I also shop very wisely :)

3 minutes of laughing about the same time 99% of fella's last in the sack.. LOL..... LOL

Kawasaki sorry... KX's kick ass...... Toyota yes are ok... I somewhat agree there... ;)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
3 mins in heaven is better than 2. It's all we need to take care of business.

Kawasuckymotor is definitely alright. :D

Happy2

Legend Member
3 mins in heaven is better than 2. It's all we need to take care of business.

Kawasuckymotor is definitely alright. :D
Careful Homie I have 1 Ariel 4 square ( Well nearly finished) to use in your funeral procession 2 Karrakatta for deriding my 3 Kawasucky motorcyles :rage: