1 leads to 2 which leads to 3 etc

Happy2

Legend Member
1 lie leads to two lost friends 2 lost friends means 3 visits to a working girl for solace 3 visits to a working girl is 1 trip to Bali lost and the circle is complete

I know its better played with lots of beer friends and a orrible forfeit as punishment for cocking it up but have you a Circle of 3 ?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I think I need more coffee have no idea what you are on about darling but as long as you are having fun along the way it's all good

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
1 lie leads to two lost friends 2 lost friends means 3 visits to a working girl for solace 3 visits to a working girl is 1 trip to Bali lost and the circle is complete

I know its better played with lots of beer friends and a orrible forfeit as punishment for cocking it up but have you a Circle of 3 ?

at 400 per hr at LT's you can get a cheap return flight to europe for that, OK cheapoair yes but still europe...:)

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I think I have got it now and yep we all here lol
I'm still sick but you have me laughing

Miss Monique

Legend Member
1 naked croc leads to 2 premium priced Hermes handbags means 3 filthy rich women need to fight for them, leads to 1 hike in price of the Hermes bags.

Now your talking a Hermes bag been on the dream list way to long
Birken bag

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Now your talking a Hermes bag been on the dream list way to long
Birken bag

Pardon me, I am not well versed in croc handbags, found some info about them.

Taken from wikipedia:

The Birkin bag is a personal accessory of luggage or a tote by Hermès that is handmade in leather and named after actress and singer Jane Birkin. The bag is currently in fashion as a symbol of wealth due to its high price and use by celebrities.[1]

Its prices range from £7,500 to £100,000 (US$11,550 to US$150,000). Costs escalate according to the type of leather and if exotic skins were used. The bags are distributed to Hermès boutiques on unpredictable schedules and in limited quantities, creating artificial scarcity and exclusivity. Small versions (25 cm) may be considered a handbag or purse.

Jane Birkin
800px-Jane_Birkin07.JPG

Happy2

Legend Member
1 sore on my lip 2 rejections from working girls 3 blood tests Do I have 1 case of Hermes ?

Miss Monique

Legend Member
They are the most expensive bag a lady can own the design came about during a plane flight, the Croc bags among the dearest to buy and their has been reports one of these bags survived a Elephant stampede in Africa

Happy2

Legend Member
But did the crocodile that made the handbag get squished by said elephants in the first place ?

Last edited:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
The elephants saw the bag and thought of the croc that made this bag, and respectfully thread lightly on it?

Miss Monique

Legend Member
They make Elephant skin bags with gold hardware too and have been field-tested to withstand angry crocodiles, stampeding elephants
lol

Phoebe

Legend Member
I want a Prada bag... can we setup a crowd funding site for me please??

Happy2

Legend Member
Why all the hooha a out Prada I saw them in all the marking KL and the like
Even target bags are more expensive and better made

Phoebe

Legend Member
Why all the hooha a out Prada I saw them in all the marking KL and the like
Even target bags are more expensive and better made

Prada come on anyone that knows fashion knows Prada are great handbags......

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I have never owned a Prada bag I love my LV have 3 of them but have had pair of Prada mules (shoes) for years

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Funny thing is all my LV have been op-shop finds the most I paid was $14.99 found in local salvo store over a few years and last one at Savers someone thew it out still with the tag attached because had a tear in inner fabric. All real Louis Vuitton in op-shops. I scored a pair of Vera Wang ballet flats yesterday for $4.99. My Mimco I got new with tags for less than 50% retail. I love hunting for treasure and have a friend who some days spends ours in a big op-shop checking things as they bring it out to put on shelf she knows the brands I am after. Yesterday when I saw her in Savers I added Icebreaker and Kathmandu to the search list

Phoebe

Legend Member
You are like me Miss Monique, I never pay retail,, My cellini was on sale, my mimco it was on sale at DJ's but the girl when I called up knocked another $100 of that price, I went to pick up they were not happy they told me the sale price I said No the girl told me that minus a further $100 the store manager came down and she said hmmm we stuffed up I got it at over 55% off normal price.. all my boots are sale items, I have contacts in all stores around the country who I call up and they advise me when things are going on sale... The girls at Wittner, cue veronica maine are great.. I wait for sales... :) My ex taught me well...

Happy2

Legend Member
So you're just wearing last years fashion ?
jeez I thought you classier than that Feebs

Phoebe

Legend Member
So you're just wearing last years fashion ?
jeez I thought you classier than that Feebs

No this years fashion.... and since I wear solid colors and the pieces I buy are timeless as they are always in Fashion then well I am not committing and fashion crimes here....

Ewe stick to raising the critters than supply the wool I require for my clothing.. :)

Trickortreat

Gold Member
The louis vuitton shop on champs elysees has a doorman letting in only so many people at a time and they are only permitted to buy 2 or 3 items. I saw a long queue of agitated asians desperate for the privelege of spending thousands on a bag. In bali if u have a preference for prada but like the lv bag the hawker will just take the prada badge off and put it on the lv for u. Cant beat that

Phoebe

Legend Member
The louis vuitton shop on champs elysees has a doorman letting in only so many people at a time and they are only permitted to buy 2 or 3 items. I saw a long queue of agitated asians desperate for the privelege of spending thousands on a bag. In bali if u have a preference for prada but like the lv bag the hawker will just take the prada badge off and put it on the lv for u. Cant beat that

Does he razor blade the excess superglue off from around the Prada Badge though?

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I just refuse to pay a premium price for a item just because it has a fancy name attached to it but like most women I like nice things. My brother was in the fashion industry his former partner was co owner in Whistles boutique, he had designed for George Gross and a few other Australian designers before becoming part owner of a Carlton food and wine bar. I have a background in interior design and decoration so have had involvemnt in the textil industry in Australia and London. As I have got older I have less care for designers but a few items I like. Plus im against fast fashion its better to buy the best quality you can afford than lots of Kmart items