❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥Cuffs and Kinky things - Bondage - Honey Birdette 50% Just got the email!❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

G

Gigi

It all depends on what end of it you are ;)
I ain't getting a flogging, "I'm a switch." I've read a few books on BDSM. It's such a vast genre; it's fascinating all the psychological factors around the style and kinks.

LongHair

Legend Member
I ain't getting a flogging, "I'm a switch." I've read a few books on BDSM. It's such a vast genre; it's fascinating all the psychological factors around the style and kinks.
Switch, would imply you bottom at some point, so how is it you "aint getting a flogging" 🤷‍♂️
and yes the psychological side of D&s is extremely interesting.

G

Gigi

Well, I used to do show jumping - horses, so I know the whipping power they have. 'Ain't no one sitting down afterwards" Probably the horsey girl in me was like that's cool.
:D

G

Gigi

Switch, would imply you bottom at some point, so how is it you "aint getting a flogging" 🤷‍♂️
and yes the psychological side of D&s is extremely interesting.

Have a look at this quiz; it's really interesting. It's free and private; I found it years ago.

LongHair

Legend Member
Whilst it does not have to be the crop can be very painful. However other implements for impact play don't necessarily have to inflict pain to have the desired result.

G

Gigi

Whilst it does not have to be the crop can be very painful. However other implements for impact play don't necessarily have to inflict pain to have the desired result.
I know the whipping noise all too well, it's like it's embossed in my brain.

LongHair

Legend Member
Have a look at this quiz; it's really interesting. It's free and private; I found it years ago.

yes I have done this test a looooooooooooonng time ago

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Time for you Kids to "sit, watch and Learn."

Backstage at Europe's biggest Fetish Event - GFB 2022
80,192 views Jun 11, 2022 What's really happening behind the scenes of the German Fetish Ball,

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Floggers are the best makes the boys balls drop and only like a heavy massage if used properly. A trick I used for many years to keep the late night boys waiting longer.