“Spit or swallow?”

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Natasha Jacob was great at it. She let it drip out a bit and licked it all up. Too bad, she finished a couple of year ago.

Last edited:
T

Tania Admin

View attachment 112474

My preference is to swallow. I love when my man empties his load in my mouth and that moment after where he is ultra sensitive. At that moment I like to suck him hard, it drives him nuts, which necessitates the need to swallow his load.

What do you think guys???
I just want to clarify, Vineta is talking about a long term partner in her post.

T

Tania Admin

Definately swallow every drop and you'll get a repeat booking.

I've probably had a dozen girls over the years who let you CIM. Mostly they always go spit out the cum. Only 2 or 3 swallowed.
Sorry but if they were WL's offering that service, or even random one night stands, I have to say you are playing Russian Roulette with your penis. Eventually you will catch something.

Quite a few of you obviously need reminding that STD's can and are quite regularly passed on via oral sex. I won't post pics on this thread of the results as Vineta was referring to long term relationships in her post.

AlwaysUp

Happy to lend a helping hand :)
Diamond Member
Wow! This is such a loaded question.

As a man, there is nothing sexier than a lady with naughty eyes and sucking you off. It’s like you are the pearly gates of Heaven.

Swallowing is like the welcoming party.

Bluey

Silver Member
View attachment 112474

My preference is to swallow. I love when my man empties his load in my mouth and that moment after where he is ultra sensitive. At that moment I like to suck him hard, it drives him nuts, which necessitates the need to swallow his load.

What do you think guys???
Swallow gets my vote